My new set up

Jones JR

I was a great batmanfan when I was 3-8 yearsold. I have more then hundreds of batmans, spiderman, superman, enemies to them all and more. The old toys had more quallity than the new ones. The old batmans and other looks better.

PS: Where did you buy the Deckard gun "the bulldog"???

Deckard

barranca said:
You got some nice things there Dek ! Respect !!

Thanks!

Jones JR said:
I was a great batmanfan when I was 3-8 yearsold. I have more then hundreds of batmans, spiderman, superman, enemies to them all and more. The old toys had more quallity than the new ones. The old batmans and other looks better.

PS: Where did you buy the Deckard gun "the bulldog"???

Ebay, I had another that was limited to about 1500. This is made by the same people "Off World Manufacturing" but is there nicer Hero model. It has working bolt, hammer, trigger, and LED lighting. It's very nice. And it's limited to 130, but if you get on ebay soon you can still get one, they are only up to around 40 or so. I got in on the first run and scored number 009.

0153.jpg

0139.jpg

0154.jpg

0066-1.jpg
0146.jpg

Deckard

barranca said:
I meant to ask anyway, did you get your skull (crystal, not his own !!) back together OK? It looks fine!

I Did, thanks. I was going to have it replaced completely, was in touch w/ the guy, but eventually he stopped contacting me. I had to do it myself and got some resin glue. It went great, you can't even tell. I love this skull, it may not be clear, but it looks dead on, and goes so well w/ the Atlantean Medallion.

0155.jpg

0156.jpg

0157.jpg

0.jpg

I also picked up this to fill that space next to the skull.

f9f2_1.jpg

Niteshade007

I like the Dick Tracy toys. I remember having those when I was a kid. I later found out that one of the figures I had, called the Blank, is extremely rare and apparently pretty valuable. Unfortunately, I probably got rid of it at a garage sale.

Great collection of movie memorabilia.

Katarn07

Looking good. It's less cluttered, though in time I bet future items will make it messy again. But it's all good! I'm sure that won't be for a while. I love your TDK and JP stuff.

Did you see the new Movie Masters line Mattel is doing for DC? I only ask because you have quite a few DC things already. The first wave's out now and everyone around here sold them out. I got Batman in his new outfit and Joker from TDK and they're pretty nice.

Deckard

Thanks Night, Katarn, Ya, I still need a Nur Hacci and Cross of Coronado. When I can get all that stuff, I'll probably get another cabinet, same goes for the Sideshow Indy figures.

The movie master figures, those are the really detailed ones right? Like Joker comes w/ a Joker card and the Gotham Goon comes w/ a little mask? I really want them but can't find them anywhere around me yet.

Deckard

I have a ton more Jurassic Park stuff but Im selling alot of it so I'll just post what little Im keeping.

0164.jpg

0165.jpg

0163.jpg

0160.jpg

0166.jpg

Deckard

12 Foot, because I, at first, had it wrapped around a hat stand, I wanted it long so I could coil it around almost like a snake. If I were to get one for actual use or costume, I'd go w/ 8 Foot tho, much more conveniant. TBH, I don't think I could snap my 12 foot whip.

Katarn07

Deckard said:
The movie master figures, those are the really detailed ones right? Like Joker comes w/ a Joker card and the Gotham Goon comes w/ a little mask? I really want them but can't find them anywhere around me yet.

Yeah, that's them. Like Indy toys, there were some issues getting those on the shelf on time. Batman seems to be the easiest one to get around here. Every store I go to that actually has any left, it's usually just one of him. I'm kicking myself for not getting the thug when I first saw them. I can't wait for the next series to come out. Batman in his Begins outfit and Scarecrow will be in it for sure. I can't find who the third figure will be, but they're confirmed to be in BB. I'm hoping it's Ra's al Ghul.

Awesome JP stuff! Did you play with those as a kid? I didn't get any of the JP stuff for some reason, but I remember a lot of my friends had those. Isn't that black guy in the top picture actually Ernie Hudson from Congo though? lol

Deckard

Dr. Indy Jones said:
Hey Deckard,

What of your JP stuff are you selling, I may be interested. If you want you can send me a p.m. Thanks.

Dr. Indy Jones

I'll Pm a list or pics tommorow afternoon. Lmk if your looking for something in particular I have alot. Just no Gallimimus or Baryonx.

Katarn07 said:
Yeah, that's them. Like Indy toys, there were some issues getting those on the shelf on time. Batman seems to be the easiest one to get around here. Every store I go to that actually has any left, it's usually just one of him. I'm kicking myself for not getting the thug when I first saw them. I can't wait for the next series to come out. Batman in his Begins outfit and Scarecrow will be in it for sure. I can't find who the third figure will be, but they're confirmed to be in BB. I'm hoping it's Ra's al Ghul.

Awesome JP stuff! Did you play with those as a kid? I didn't get any of the JP stuff for some reason, but I remember a lot of my friends had those. Isn't that black guy in the top picture actually Ernie Hudson from Congo though? lol

Some was played with, alot was acquired, like I said thats maybe a quarter of the stuff, but the stuff that isn't pictured will be sold. Indeed it is Ernie but he makes a good Samuel L. Jackson figure.

The JP stuff takes up its own room pretty much, and this is only one side of it.

0067.jpg

Last edited:

Deckard

Counting down the hours til the premiere!Heres some new pics.

0066-1.jpg

0004.jpg

0007.jpg

0008-1.jpg

0009.jpg

0010.jpg

0157.jpg

0018-1.jpg

0020-2.jpg

0019-1.jpg

0097-1.jpg

0098-1.jpg

Legos.

0023-2.jpg

0103.jpg

0104.jpg

0109.jpg

0115.jpg

0116.jpg

0099-1.jpg

0111.jpg

0110.jpg

0112.jpg

0182-1.jpg

Some sketch cards. Dont have time to scan or post them all.

TrevorsCards.jpg

hendersons.jpg

DuronColorsconfirmed.jpg

DuronBWsconfirmed2.jpg

Grant.jpg

f65b_1.jpg
toht.jpg
ijsteveoatney.jpg

Posters.

0092.jpg

0091-1.jpg

Deckard

Nurhachi1991 said:
So how did the crates work out Deckard?

Great! Thanks again, but I still need more for the warehouse. I have a 1/18 jeep on it's way to me, and I have the supplies to build it but need more crates and Russians.

If you get anymore crates from the new waves lmk again.

Deckard

Dr. Indy Jones said:
Hey Deckard

Just was wondering how the p.m. from you about the JP (Jurassic Park) stuff is coming? Thanks! ;)

Oh Man! Im sorry I forgot! It'll be easier for you to PM me what your interested in, I have virtually everything, so just lmk. Its headed to ebay soon.