My Signed original artwork.

HJJNR

indyartist said:
just curious if you do actual REAL hand drawn art to sell. Personally, just not interested in digital art. Thanks.

Oh yeah do portraits etc in pencil, charcoal and all types of paint (oil, water etc)

Most of them are already sold but I do them to order and not just Indy. I work mostly in digital as its the most versatile media since things can be deleted/added etc without spoiling the image but I honestly do prefer to use the physical pencil rather than tablet.

Hope this answers your question.
:)

Edit: I just realised your on your 2nd post so your new here... welcome!!

Last edited:

indyartist

thanks for the welcome...

and for your answer regarding your art. I am an artist too and really like Drew Struzan's work. Currently, I am working on an Indy 4 piece that is my own creation from scratch. It is in oil and measures 30x40 inches. Will post it when it's finished.

HJJNR

indyartist said:
and for your answer regarding your art. I am an artist too and really like Drew Struzan's work. Currently, I am working on an Indy 4 piece that is my own creation from scratch. It is in oil and measures 30x40 inches. Will post it when it's finished.

Me and my friend were talking about Drew Struzan earlier funnily enough, he was saying that some of my stuff reminds him of Struzan (not a comparison I would ever make but hey). His piece titled 'Babayaga' is one of my all time faves... Can't wait to see some of your work. I admit I do love digital painting as you are able to play with the hues and tones etc afterwards... broadens the palette a little more. But my first love is the hb pencil lol.

Saber79

These are really cool...I love the textures on them. I think my favorites are the Truck Chase and your KOTCS piece. Awesome work!

HJJNR

Meerkat said:
Ooh, those are really nice.
I'd buy them :D

Thanks very much. Hey I do these to order and not just Indy. I also do gold disk frames with image and film strips which are really nice. I'll post images to anyone interested.

Wow these are really nice i would love to have these free screensaver's you were telling us about, I would love for you to post more! (y) Please don't stop posting these beautiful paintings!

Jack Nelligan

HJJNR said:
I remember when I started this one thinking "This should be easier than the first two" I WISH. This piece actually took 6 days to complete and I would spend 6 hours per day working on it but, it was worth it. From a distance it actually looks real. Hope you like it too!!
Crusade.jpg

My Crystal Skull one isn't finished yet, hopefully done by tomorrow (Friday)
:whip:

Nice work!!!