New Acquisitions!!

ForbiddenEye

Searched a Kohl's, K-Mart, and Target tonight...no luck. Though I did come across the FX Whip at K-Mart. In case you want to know, it was priced at $21.99, and looked just as horrible in person.

:rolleyes:

-sigh- just have to wait til' Thursday...I guess X never, ever marks the spot.
:p

Did get some Dr. Pepper though...
(y)

A Dr.Pepper can questions ForbiddenEye...with it's soda!

Kyle_Babbitt

Picked up the KOTCS and Raiders Indy from Target. Gave the guy the numbers and they came up so he pulled me a case from back. I was so shocked that he actually brought them out that i only took 2 figures to get out quick before he realised the release date on them.

Too bad the KOTCS Indy's eyes are screwed up beyond belief. I'll be exchanging him once there officially released. I like the Raiders Indy though:)

tnswman

Kyle_Babbitt said:
Picked up the KOTCS and Raiders Indy from Target. Gave the guy the numbers and they came up so he pulled me a case from back. I was so shocked that he actually brought them out that i only took 2 figures to get out quick before he realised the release date on them.

Too bad the KOTCS Indy's eyes are screwed up beyond belief. I'll be exchanging him once there officially released. I like the Raiders Indy though:)

the eyes on the KOTCS Indy? WOW!! I have 4 myself and they are all Perfect :( Can you show a pic?

Kyle_Babbitt

tnswman said:
the eyes on the KOTCS Indy? WOW!! I have 4 myself and they are all Perfect :( Can you show a pic?

lazyeye.jpg

Deckard

Wow, thats pretty bad Kyle, sry to see that, My belloq looks like he's already began melting, the paint for his eyes dripped so I feel your pain. (n)