New Acquisitions!!

bonoferox

True. I'll be forced to hit the Sonic while I'm there. I'm blessed with about 10 targets around me, but still no luck.

Arab Swordsman

I put the codes into the scanners at lunch and the only thing they had in the back was the Adventure Heroes. I can wait to get those so I didn't ask anyone. I'm going to try another Target tonight for the regular figures. I can't wait to get home though and put my Legos together!

snake_surprise

Went to my local Walmart and Target. Nothing and Nothing.

I was going to ask someone to check in the back room, and then I realized how ridiculous I was and went home to enjoy the perfect weather.

I can wait another couple weeks.

Billy Ray

tnswman said:
Good Luck Billy...The problem is tha tTarget is VERY strict now just because of Star Wars and Hot Wheels....You may want to locate some stock person outside of toys and ask the,.. That's how I got my SW cases last year.

I told this older lady that the toy dept. worker was rude and that I KNEW they had the stock because their own system told me so LOL!

she came right out with a case :)

Ok, so I went back to the same store I went to this morning and went to custoner service with my DPCI numbers. The lady there confirmed that they had both the basic and deluxe figures and called back to toys. The toy guy came out and said he had to check to see if they had a street date for them...wnet to the back, came back out and broke the bad news to me...he couldn't put them out until May 1:( I thanked him for his time and hit the road.

I stopped at a Wal-Mart a couple miles down the road to find...nothing:(

I figured, what the heck, and drove a few more miles down the road to another Target. Nothing on the shelves, so I took my DPCIs to customer servie again. The lady there called to the back, but this time to "receiving" instead of toys. The nicest gentleman met me back in electronics with a fresh, minty, case of basic figures!:D

I picked up:

Indy (jacket)
Indy (Cairo)
Sallah
Belloq
Monkey Man
Cairo Swordsman
German Soldier

I left Marion, thinking I was going to pick up the deluxe version but on the way back to work remembered that she comes with the Headpiece relic...oh well, she will probably warm the pegs.

Arab Swordsman

Here's a question...do all the figures have the May 1st sticker on the box or just the KOTCS Wave 2 figures? I can't see waiting to release the ROTLA figures since there are no spoilers involved with them.

RichardJones

So far nothing here as well (n) (n) (n) (n)

I ask a guy a wal-mart and he didn't even know who Indiana Jones was, This guy had never heard of the movies. WHAT ROCK HAS HE BEEN LIVING UNDER FOR THE LAST 20 SOME ODD YEARS. AND HE WAS OLD ENOUGH TO BEEN AROUND IN INDY'S HAY DAY... WHAT A MORON

:whip:walmart guy

Wal-Mart sure can pick'em (y)

ChromiumBlue37

metalinvader said:
Hit a few stores today,Found nothing in regards to figures but I did pick up the newest issues of Entertainment Weekly and Sci-fi...Both Indy covers.

Great pictures,Crayfish...I'm rather envious!

Is the EW that is out the one with TOD Indy on the cover?

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
Here's a question...do all the figures have the May 1st sticker on the box or just the KOTCS Wave 2 figures? I can't see waiting to release the ROTLA figures since there are no spoilers involved with them.

everything has a May 1st date

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Same here. How many did you call / hit?

2 of them and they KNOW that people are trying to sneak...Expect the Target leaks to stop.

This whole thing is absurd..The ROTLA figures should have been a general release...with KOTCS being a street dated release.

bonoferox

tnswman said:
This whole thing is absurd..The ROTLA figures should have been a general release...with KOTCS being a street dated release.

Agreed.....At least you got the ROTLA figures :) I'll be looking forward to your pictures tonight. If possible, can you pose a few with the Well of the Souls?

(this goes for anyone)

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Agreed.....At least you got the ROTLA figures :) I'll be looking forward to your pictures tonight. If possible, can you pose a few with the Well of the Souls?

(this goes for anyone)

I will, It will be tomorrow before I take pics though.. I have two soccer games and an eBay meeting tonight :(

Billy Ray

I'll try to post some pics tonight too...man I can't wait to get home and open them up!

Has anyone opened the German Soldier? Just wondering what his relic turned out to be?