New Acquisitions!!

metalinvader

The fedora doesn't look as bad as it did on the prototype.Nice figure all around and the peacock's eye is a real nice touch.

jtobin13

target lego indy display case

i thought the thing was only 19.95!!!!!!! hey woudlnt let me buy the case!!!!!

aaaaaargh

tnswman would laugh

Billy Ray

At one local Wal-Mart here they had a 4-way display set up for the KOTCS Legos! They had all of the KOTCS sets and the display itself said KOTCS on it. Didn't try to purchase any, as I am not collecting the Legos, but you can bet your patootie I will be checking this store every day until May 1 for the Hasbro stuff!

Nurhachi1991

bonoferox said:

- Peacock's Eye Hidden Relic

Overall, amazing figure. The hat doesn't really look bad at all like I thought it would. May swap heads later, though.

OMG yes!!!!!!!!! now i can finally own Lao Ches Diamond and i diddnt even have to give him Nurhachi!!!!!!!!

now i want these even more ): damn you may 1st!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Maybe.Not Today

MaxPhactor23 said:
Congratulations first and foremost. You?ve got the best haul yet - by far. A question: Since you?ve got the ROTLA Indy?s as well, is the KOTCS jacketed Indy?s holster smaller and the correct proportion as opposed to the oversized ROTLA holsters? From here I cannot tell. I believe it's supposed to be...but sadly it looks oversized too.

Thanks!

Both of the KOTCS indys have much smaller/more appropriate holsters, because they aren't made to hold the gun like the raiders ones are. I have to say though that both versions look great.

mr.wolf said:
Hey Maybe.not.today could you either post, a zoomed in pic of each of the text on the back of the package or type it up, I can't read them from the pics you have up. preciate it.

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post better pictures, I'll get on that asap.

tnswman

Maybe.Not Today said:
Most of the targets that I went to had the 12 inch figures, but only the stores that refused to sell me anything sadly...

today was...and i wil repeat the phrase that Target used to me..a TOTAL LOCKDOWN on Indy items. They also made threats that the Indy toys will NOT be sold on may 1st but anywhere the week of may 4-8th...WHENEVER they get the re-set complete...I was told that I was NOT allowed to further ask about the product and could NOT buy it unless it was on the shelves

Let's just say tha tthe manager will haev to caress his new A$$ hole for a while tonight. I went in un-lubed

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
today was...and i wil repeat the phrase that Target used to me..a TOTAL LOCKDOWN on Indy items. They also made threats that the Indy toys will NOT be sold on may 1st but anywhere the week of may 4-8th...WHENEVER they get the re-set complete...I was told that I was NOT allowed to further ask about the product and could NOT buy it unless it was on the shelves

Let's just say tha tthe manager will haev to caress his new A$$ hole for a while tonight. I went in un-lubed

Good for you tnswman!! Sounds like that A$$ deserved what he got. Why would Target not want to get in on this may 1st cash?

JimmyPSHayes

tnswman said:

My connection who's a Target toy team-lead also told me today that the reset isn't even scheduled until May 4th. Now, he's going to be putting the toys out-mostly because of me-but I really think we need to assault Target with the on-sale date. There's gonna be TONS of Targets that wait for the reset.

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
Good for you tnswman!! Sounds like that A$$ deserved what he got. Why would Target not want to get in on this may 1st cash?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did buy the NEW Batman Movie figures which are not to be sold until May 1st either. they had them on the pegs at Wal-Mart along with the entire Iron Man live at last.

Good for you TNSWman. Just to spite that manager, you should go in every day and ask to buy Indy figures. Jackholes like that are the reason that I am getting most of my Indy toys from online.

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that I did buy the NEW Batman Movie figures which are not to be sold until May 1st either. they had them on the pegs at Wal-Mart along with the entire Iron Man live at last.[/QUO

Oh Man!! What Batman figures did you get?

bonoferox

The_Raiders said:
So how's the hat on the Indy fit, too loose, just right, looks too big, falls off easy?

It fits on really well, surprisingly. Not too tight, not loose. It'll be nice to try it on the jacketless Indy.

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
tnswman said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that I did buy the NEW Batman Movie figures which are not to be sold until May 1st either. they had them on the pegs at Wal-Mart along with the entire Iron Man live at last.[/QUO

Oh Man!! What Batman figures did you get?

These

001-5.jpg

and the Movie Masters which I left in my Wife's Jeep.