New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

Kyle_Babbitt said:
Target:) The guy brougth me out 5 cases and this was the only one!

this mirrors what I have been saying for a week...the spalko cases are hitting later than they expected.

wal-Marts have been getting heavier orders in but they are just now getting the revision waves.

tnswman said:
Then why do you keep bothing with it.. we can all read.. It's the LYING to customers that started all this..NOT the printed shelf date.

I hope target sits on these FOREVER!!

Let's all hope you are soon banned FOREVER!! :gun:

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
I got Grand Theft Auto IV today!

still no luck on any indy stuff though

how are you missing it? do you not havea K-mart? the k-Mart here put out wave 2 today

grand theft auto is getting as much bad press as Obama and racist wright today.....As a former cop, I agree with banning the game. I had to deal with people that tried to live out movies and games...always young kids with no moral backing.

Billy Ray

Man, I wish we had a K-Mart here. We used to have a gazillion but ,a few years ago, they closed every last one in the city and surrounding area. I think there may only be 2 or 3 in the whole state of Texas now!

The_Raiders

Billy Ray said:
Man, I wish we had a K-Mart here. We used to have a gazillion but ,a few years ago, they closed every last one in the city and surrounding area. I think there may only be 2 or 3 in the whole state of Texas now!

Yeah before I moved here my grandma said we had alot of k-marts then they shut'em all down! There was onek-mart I remember in long view Texas, the parking lot was always empty, so I loved it there, I could always find what I wanted becasue no one ever went there! :p

Snakes

I'm kinda feeling really unlucky that my Kmart has NO Indy products whatsoever. Seems like every other Kmart in the world has them except mine. :mad: But I can wait. I'll probably try again Thursday, and stop by Target and/or Toys R Us.

sarah navarro

I absolutly hate my kmart,its dirty and nasty looking.Its the most run down looking store in my town.Inever go there,but i actually might check there tommorow,but there toy aisle is a mess.:(

Billy Ray

I was never a huge fan of K-Mart when they were here, but times like these I miss them.

Raiders...did you live in Long View?

The_Raiders

I loved my k-mart, they always had a great slection of star wars figures. And yes I did live in long veiw, I'm acually visiting some family there in a few weeks. :hat:

tnswman

Ok...Here is the KOTCS temporary figure display / Playset that I made to work until the real playset comes out. A few have asked to see this...Of course, until tomorrow night, this is incomplete :)
indy001-11.jpg

indy002-8.jpg

indy003-8.jpg

indy004-9.jpg

indy005-8.jpg

raiders shelf ( unfinished )
indy006-7.jpg

indy007-8.jpg

tnswman

Billy Ray said:

did you guys used to have sky city ( that turned into wal-Mart ) or the OLD Big K ( not K-Mart ) ?

Billy Ray

The_Raiders said:
I loved my k-mart, they always had a great slection of star wars figures. And yes I did live in long veiw, I'm acually visiting some family there in a few weeks. :hat:

LOL, Long View is legendary among my old Air Force buddies...for reasons I would rather not go into :eek:

Only 24 1/2 hours to go! :D

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
We had Big K...not sure about Sky City...maybe before my time. I've been here since '86.

Nice diorama BTW!

Thank's ..it's just a temp solution to the problem of limited KOTCS items :(

The_Raiders

Billy Ray said:
LOL, Long View is legendary among my old Air Force buddies...for reasons I would rather not go into :eek:

Only 24 1/2 hours to go! :D

Hahaha. Yep, Long Veiw, that's where I'm going in afew weeks, I hope to see the mid-night showing with soem old friends (y) hey great diarama tnswman!!!!!!!! :hat:

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Hahaha. Yep, Long Veiw, that's where I'm going in afew weeks, I hope to see the mid-night showing with soem old friends (y) hey great diarama tnswman!!!!!!!! :hat:

thanx!! let's see some more KOTCS set-ups

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
how are you missing it? do you not havea K-mart? the k-Mart here put out wave 2 today

grand theft auto is getting as much bad press as Obama and racist wright today.....As a former cop, I agree with banning the game. I had to deal with people that tried to live out movies and games...always young kids with no moral backing.

no my k-mart doesnt have them ):

gta should not be banned its not just about killing ppl that the only press it ever gets it has a really good story line