New Acquisitions!!

Nurhachi1991

IndyKate said:
Got my Indy Canteen from Kellogg's in the mail today :D It's pretty cool, and actually of much better quality than I was expecting!

(I sent the check out on May 9th, it was cashed a few days ago, and the canteen arrived today. For those wondering about the dates.)

! Thats Bs I have been waiting for my flashlight since April.............

Im glad you got yours though

MonarchOfTheSea

SirRichardsTomb said:
Thanks Monarch, yeah I never expected them to have any to be honest, but thought I would have a look round as the last resort, result. Do you know of any other deals on around the UK?

Argos are doing a BOGOF on basic figures, (not sure if it's finished)
Woolworths & Toys r us are doing the buy one get one half price.
Still need to check my local Sainsbury's, (as they sell figures), for Indy figs.

Agent Crab

Got three sets of the Adventure heros recently, as well for the Hand book, The Lost Journal and the Ultimate Guide. Only two Adventure hero figures sit on my TV, duking it out with my Transformers Adventure heros.

Got a T-Shirt also.

Indy Black

Picked up the playing card two pack, 12 pack case of Dr Pepper featuring Mutt(yes I drink the soda) and a KOTCS gift bag.

"Bellosh"

Saturday find

Yesterday I checked a TRU and K-Mart in the St. Louis area and suprisingly found very little! I hadn't been toy shopping since the movie came out and figured by now everywhere would have 30-plus single-carded figures and a few vehicles and a good variety of deluxe packs...not so! TRU didn't even have anything in the action figure aisle...just a small section near the checkout lanes when you first walk in and around. Mainly Raiders figures (about 15), maybe 7-9 deluxe (German Motorcycle, Temple Trap/Pitfall) and half-dozen 12" wave 1 figures (not collecting these...yet)...also the usual allotment of Adventure Heroes (not going for these yet either). K-Mart had NO single carded figures, 4-6 12" figures...and the same selection of deluxe SANS the Indy/Horse combo that serves as my weekend find...just wish I didn't have to pay $12.49 for it but I figured worthwhile on many levels! :) Any other "success" stories out there? Oh btw, NO vehicles anywhere :(

"Bellosh"

Also

...picked up a Diet Dr. Pepper 12-pack but haven't opened it yet. 3 weekes ago I got one and every can was Harrisson. Oh for an Ox can!!!!!

deckard24

"Bellosh", the Toys r Us stores by me are the same! They all have a **** poor selection, and the same goes for Kmart. I've been able to find some stuff at Meijer as well as Walmart and Target now that I've expanded my search. So far I found the Convoy Truck, the entire first wave of Raiders 3 3/4" figures, the deluxe Indy w/Temple Trap, Indy w/Horse, Indy w/Ark, and German Soldier w/Motorcycle, and the KOTCS 3 3/4" Indy(best likeness of this scale)!

I've seen in stores and passed on every single other item in the Hasbro toy line(The Jungle Cutter, Irina Spalko, Cemetary Warrior, etc..), but only because I'm trying to be somewhat prudent!:rolleyes: I believe I'm only going to collect the TOD line, and maybe 1 or 2 from the LC wave. We'll see how well that works!

If you're looking for vehicles try Meijer or Target!

indyclone25

toys r us and k-mart are bad-------------

i live south burbs of chicago and have been going to walmart and target for my toys ---walmart finally brought out the huge square display on monday last week which had whips on two sides and action figures on the remaining two sides. havent see but on a few occasions the trucks playsets ---- so hopefully those will be restocked soon ---only deluxe figure i have gotten so far is indy with the lost ark ----- and the figures i have gotten about six or so, far from raiders i have indy and idol , marion , belloq and from kotcs ---spalko cemetary warrior and ugha warrior--- i figure i will still be able to get the rest this month ----i try to budget just enough money for my collection each month --- but with my anniversary in a few days i'm hoping my wife lets me get a lot more figures ---loloh buy the way i'm going to be sending away for the free indy dvd offer on kelloggs cereal --- i bout some many cheez its ( my son love those ) and cereals and cookies i figure i have enough tokens to send away for the free offer from corn flakes ---yeah i know i have the first two release of indy on dvd now ---but this one would be free --- lol:D i know i'm crazy about indiana jones

"Bellosh"

Thanks

I may check target today for a Jungle Cutter...you're the first I've heard from that saw it in a store...has anyone seen any of The Last Crusade figures yet in stores? Deluxe Mutt/Motorcycle? It's hard to believe that everything has only been out for a month...it feels like I've been collecting this stuff for 2 or 3 months, lol! A refreshing switch from Star Wars (burnout). Hasbro timed the relwease of these toys wisely!

Kooshmeister

Single-carded Germ--uh, Nazi Soldier and Deluxe Indy w/ Ark from Target.

The Ark is now in the back of the truck, and the Nazi has joined his two buddies in the troop car.

"Bellosh"

Thanks Deckard24!

As stated in my last post, I didn't know the Jungle Cutter was out. I'm doing a horrible job of being prudent, lol! Went to Wal-mart about an hour ago and found/got the last one they had!...I've actually only seen 4 vehicles total and own two of them (this and a Cargo Truck). Funny thing is I got the 'cutter more for the diorama than the tank, ha ha! I'm going to wind up with all the 3 3/4 figures so I need playset-space for them! :) Thanks again and i hope everyone else is having similar luck this weekend.

i got Irina Spalko and a few Ugha Warriors to round out my collection of all the figures currently available...now i just need patience to get me to those Last Crusade figures i preordered:p

Vance

Today was "Indy with Skull", which finishes my figures. I haven't picked up the Jungle Cutter or the Troop Car yet. I probably should, eventually.. .but stores are only carrying one of each (since they're big boxes) and they seem to get snapped up fast.

"Bellosh"

Makes Sense, Vance

Maybe stores get one case at a time that includes the three vehicles (1 of each)...come to think of it, I've never seen more than one vehicle at any one store...and again I've only seen 4 total...I really thought these would be all over the place in big quantities by now. Hopefully everyone will find what they need. BTW, does anyone know if there are future vehicles planned (large scale like the first three...not counting the deluxe motorcycles, etc.)?

Mutt-Jones III

Hey TNSWMAN.

tnswman said:
Well, If you don't like it, I have seen it 6 times now so that will make up for you not seeing it a 3rd time LOL!

I want to private message you, but it's apparently blocked by you, so can you message me so I can ask you a question, thanks. :whip:

As a follow up to my Raiders Truck Chase scene:
Picture196.jpg