New Acquisitions!!

Jones_Happens

Billy Ray said:
For Father's day my wife got me the Blockbuster exclusive DVD case (very nice piece) and my son got me the LEGO Indiana Jones game for the X-Box 360. Played through the Raiders level yesterday...lovin it!
It was, indeed, a very Indy Father's Day!!!

Billy Ray

Agent Z said:
Wow! Way to clean up on Daddy Day! (y) (y) (y)

Now, I wonder if you will be using that DVD case for the Blu-Ray versions sure to appear by the end of the year*?

* pure speculation on my part, but I have Faith!

I certainly will. Though I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, my wife has the bug after seeing the display at Target the other day. If the Indy films are released on Blu-Ray, that will seal the deal!

Agent Z

Billy Ray said:
If the Indy films are released on Blu-Ray, that will seal the deal!

Yeah, that's what I mentioned in another thread......Blu-Ray Indy will force my hand into going Blu. :D

I also heard that the new Hulk film will come to Blu-Ray with somewhere near 70 minutes of the footage cut from the theatrical put back in.

It's getting harder and harder to say no to a Blu-Ray player. :p

DrJones77

This is my first posting on these forums.

Yesterday I got the DVD Case exculsive from Blockbuster. Also stopped by Wallyworld and picked up a Mutt Williams with jacket.

This morning I stopped by Target and picked up a Monkey Man (I now have all of the Raiders basic figures) and a pack of KotCS trading cards.

I'm really considering picking up the Cargo Truck. Don't know yet.

Shortie

Rhys135 said:
l_6d20d38d7079c59bf45bc1e055e12fa6.jpg
Where'd you get the KOCS shirt?

DrHapgood

Spalkomania said:
People on the toynewsi.com boards are reporting that the Last Crusade figures are out:D

I got so lucky. I was at the local WalMart and decided to finally pick up the Jungle Cutter, and there were a few 3.75'' figures lying on top if it. I picked the one on top of the Jungle Cutter up only to find it was the Grail Knight!!!

Then on a single peg I found Young Indy, Henry Jones Sr, Dr Elsa Scneider, Col Vogel and Gun-Toting Indy!!!

All in a single swoop! They barely had any of the Wave 3's, just the one full set I picked up, an extra Young Indy and two extra Gun-Toting Indy's.

One thing I did notice... is Vogel's uniform supposed to look dirty? :confused:

inky_skin

If anyone has an extra LC Indy they want to trade, please PM me...lord knows if and when this wave will ever reach the UK :(

nb - he doesn't have to be carded !

Arab Swordsman

Well, now that the LC figures are hitting California they should reach the East Coast sometime next week. Back to hitting the stores every day at lunch!

Lambonius

How do the LC figures compare to the figures from the first two waves? Are the sculpts and paint jobs cleaner/truer to the films? If possible, post a pic or two! :)

Billy Ray

Well, nothing as exciting as LC figures, but yesterday I finally picked up the Marion/Cairo Thig two pack. I promised myself I wasn't going to buy it, but the paint job on Marion was just beautiful and she really needed a monkey ya know...the Cairo Thug was just bonus.

If the LC wave is hitting CA, they should be here in TX later this week...can't wait to find some! For anyone that has found them...does Indy actually have a red beard like in the pics?

EDIT - just read on the CoolToyReview forums that someone has also found them in AZ...might be here sooner than I thought.

Last edited:

Tyreal

Billy Ray said:
Well, nothing as exciting as LC figures, but yesterday I finally picked up the Marion/Cairo Thig two pack. I promised myself I wasn't going to buy it, but the paint job on Marion was just beautiful and she really needed a monkey ya know...the Cairo Thug was just bonus.

If the LC wave is hitting CA, they should be here in TX later this week...can't wait to find some! For anyone that has found them...does Indy actually have a red beard like in the pics?

EDIT - just read on the CoolToyReview forums that someone has also found them in AZ...might be here sooner than I thought.

Looks like I have to go find those I wish he could have said where though
lol .

DazDaMan

I don't have much in the way of an Indy collection, to be honest. I've got:

the original DVD boxed set;
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (PS2);
Posters of all three films (including two different Raiders posters);
LEGO Indiana Jones;
and, most recently, the Adventure Collection boxed set, which I bought today.

:eek: