New Acquisitions!!

Brandon

On the bottom left corner of the Blockbuster poster it says what company it's distributed by. An authentic movie poster would not have that whether it's single or double sided.

That "authentic movie poster" sticker made me angry. Years ago when I worked at Suncoast the theatrical size posters had a similar sticker. Then we got in some Friday the 13th, Grease and maybe The Godfather with the same sticker. This was in the 90s. They were obviously not from the original theatrical runs of those films. They got the poster part right though.

Best bet for a Crystal Skull theatrical poster, in my opinion, is indianajoneshop.

Brandon

indyclone25

i ordered mine from starwarsshop.com before the indyshop opened and got mine as soon as they were avaiable ---nice two sided posted (droooool) (like homer simpson) yes i'm happy with those

I'll let the pictures do the talking! 150+ items in one day - I need a bigger museum!

loot%20007.jpg

loot%20008.jpg

loot%20009.jpg

loot%20011.jpg

tnswman

Les, we are too much alike.

Hey by the way, I just finished my Interview with the Official Magazine...It will be in Issue #4 in OCT...I gave them a pretty select view of the Museum because they didn't seem interested in the little stuff like we go after like this lot.

They asked some REALLY good questions.

HovitosKing

featofstrength said:
got Indy with Horse Adventure Hero Exclusive in the mail today. pretty cool yet i wonder...where is my Crystal Skeleton?!

Probably have to make the trip to Akator ourselves to get those damned things. At least, I'm starting to think so.

HovitosKing

DarthMickey said:
Finally found the Muggs. The Mighty Muggs. There loading up at Wal-Marts:gun:

Yeah my Wal-Mart now has all the Mighty Muggs and those titanium vehicle things (which look like crap imo), but still no more LC figures.

ILoooooveCamels

According to my network of spies (Agent "Mom" and Agent "Aunt Laura"), Wal-Mart is just now starting to stock the Indiana Jones cereal in central and south Texas. I can't in good conscience recommend anyone go shopping at Wal-Mart, but if anyone missed it, :hat:

(On-topic, yes, both field operatives did buy me a box of cereal.)

bonoferox

The cereals have all gone on clearance here for 2.00. I have about 3 already and figured I didnt need more. It had its tasty moments, though.

Goonie

I got my first two 12" figures - mainly because I want the 12" ark! I got the Cairo Swordsman and Cairo Indy at Walmart. Right now Walmart has them for $14.99. The Toys R Us has them for $29.99. The only other one that Walmart has is Mutt, I think I may pick him up tomorrow since they are half of what Toy R Us has them for.

I think I'm going to keep them in the packaging but I got to get into them to get the Ark sticker and form. I'm going to have to take Indy out eventually because he's got the batteries in him.

Edited to Add: Does anyone know if Toys R Us does price matching?

Kevin

Found the LC figs!

1.jpg

Come on, Dad!

2.jpg

You have chosen wisely!

3.jpg

Elsa, don't cross the seal!

4.jpg

Give me your other hand!

5.jpg

I can almost reach it!

7.jpg

Indiana...let it go

Errex

Nice photoserial, Kevin.

I got my first Adventure Heroes set last evening, Belloq w/Ark & Ghost.

Vampire015.jpg

Belloq is way better than I expected, with his four articulation points, but the Ghost is simply hilarious (y)
Vampire013.jpg

iLUVINDY

I recieved my Young Indy from hasbrotoyshop.com, another great paint application, all my figs that I ordered online have been awesome. Still waiting for my last 3. Henry, Elsa and Vogel, Should get them by next week (y)