New Acquisitions!!

Marty Jones

Here's a question for anyone who's sent away for more than one crystal skeleton - can you send all of your checks in a single envelope or do you have to send them separate?

Goonie

Marty Jones said:
Here's a question for anyone who's sent away for more than one crystal skeleton - can you send all of your checks in a single envelope or do you have to send them separate?

I sent them separately. It's weird though, I sent for my first two a month before my third and the 12" Ark. The cheques for all four items were cashed the same day, Sept 23.

I'll be surprised if I receive anything before the end of October.

Billy Ray

Man, what a day for Indy acquisitions for me. First, my mom called me up to let me know that the Hasbro 12" scale Ark had arrived, then got notice from Sideshow that the Medicom Indy and Henry would be arriving at the warehouse in 7-10 days, and then when I got home my Marauder motorcycle was in the mailbox! Pics of my custom LC motorcycle with sidecar are in the customizing section (I couldn't wait to get to work on it:D )

The_Raiders

I saw your LC motorcycle, Billy_Ray, awesome stuff! (y) Lets see, I aquired a gun belt and holster of the weekend, and a tie in case I wanna go for an LC Indy look. And tomorrow I'll probably be ordering a todds shirt. (y)

indyclone25

i found a varition of a indy figure, was this known before , i wasn't aware of it .the one on the left is the newest one i bought ( with his arm extended) the one with arm down i see that everywhere . so was this variation known ?
starwarspics.jpg

edit --- i did find the answer to my own question i did a search and found the original indy variation thread --- wow it finally worked ---(the search )---lol

Last edited:

vf wing

Marty Jones said:

I sent my first two orders together in the same envelope. I didn't even write separate checks! They both arrived together, AFAIK.

More recently, I combined three orders, all in the same envelope, again with only a single check. After they arrive, I'll be trying four all together! :cool:

Arab Swordsman

This is a failed purchase...I went to Target at lunch to get the Battle Packs and while they had them in the back they said they couldn't sell them until the 14th. They are just repacks! Now I know why I didn't buy my other figures at Target.

indyclone25

crap i have to go to both target and walmart to buy the packs ---- yeah they will have these avaible and the friggin last crusade and temple figures won't see the light of day

indyclone25

hmmmmmmm i'm buying my movie from best buy anyways and both walmart and target are only blocks from best buy --- i will be a busy beaver that day

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
This is a failed purchase...I went to Target at lunch to get the Battle Packs and while they had them in the back they said they couldn't sell them until the 14th. They are just repacks! Now I know why I didn't buy my other figures at Target.

Target wasa TOTAL @SS over the whole Indy line release.

Arab Swordsman

Brandon said:
Someone posted what's in Target's 10/12/08 circular. No pics, just listings. Anyway, the Battle Packs are listed as being on sale for $15.99 and located on a front register endcap. $3 isn't much savings but I'll take it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199420

Brandon

That's awesome, my friend! These packs are for my little guy for when he gets older so to get 15 figures for less than 50 bucks is a great deal.

Arab Swordsman

With my Papa Johns coupons and my stashed Best Buy reward zone coupons I'll be getting the Blu Ray and Deluxe versions of the DVD next week and then I'll have to run by Target to get the battle packs. This is almost like May 1st all over again!

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
With my Papa Johns coupons and my stashed Best Buy reward zone coupons I'll be getting the Blu Ray and Deluxe versions of the DVD next week and then I'll have to run by Target to get the battle packs. This is almost like May 1st all over again!

don't forget about Oct. 21st when the Next Magazine comes out with my Interview and Collection in it LOL!

Arab Swordsman

tnswman said:
don't forget about Oct. 21st when the Next Magazine comes out with my Interview and Collection in it LOL!

I think since you are the star of the issue you should get all of us on the Raven free copies!