New Acquisitions!!

Little Indy

metalinvader said:
Thanks to LittleIndy,I finally got my hands on the Mickey Indy and Role playing set! The Mickey Indy is a pretty nifty toy!

Thanks again,LittleIndy!

(BTW clear your PM box!:p )

HAHA Sorry metal

Inbox cleared.

The_Raiders

Well a while back I had to cancel my order on my 12 inch sideshow Indy :( that was several months ago..... but the other day I was strolling throught a local store that has some sideshow figures, I had never seen Indy there before, but I saw him the other day, and tonight I got the mponey for him and got'e,, I have him posed by the computer right now, Cairo style, in the postision we see indy in on the ROTLA DVD cover. THis figure is so geat, and as many many others had said, it is so much better in person, and it looks and feels great! I love it!! (y)

Rhys135

I got the Gentle Giant Indy bust in the post today. It's much better than I thought it would be and only cost me £14.99!

Billy Ray

The_Raiders said:
Well a while back I had to cancel my order on my 12 inch sideshow Indy :( that was several months ago..... but the other day I was strolling throught a local store that has some sideshow figures, I had never seen Indy there before, but I saw him the other day, and tonight I got the mponey for him and got'e,, I have him posed by the computer right now, Cairo style, in the postision we see indy in on the ROTLA DVD cover. THis figure is so geat, and as many many others had said, it is so much better in person, and it looks and feels great! I love it!! (y)

Glad to hear you like the Sideshow Indy! It truly is a great figure...I just cannot leave mine alone. I have a lot of Star Wars Sideshow figure, which are great, but after a while they wind up posed on the shelf and I only occasionally pick them up and mess with them. I can't bring myself to retire Indy to the shelf though.

IndySeven

I got the last Indy toy in the entire KB Toys store at my mall (which is going out of business). It was a Mutt/w snake figure. It was the last Indy toy in the entire store, so I couldn't help but buy it! Another figure added to my collection, and for a pretty cheap price, too!(y)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Indy figs down to 1.74 at Target and the 12" line down to 3.58!

Indy is going the way of the do-do -- to bad they didn't drink from the Grail and live on forever...

DocWhiskey

Mitchellhallock said:
Indy is going the way of the do-do -- to bad they didn't drink from the Grail and live on forever...

Oh they did, it's just that the immortality wears off the second you leave the store :(

The_Raiders

Billy Ray said:
Glad to hear you like the Sideshow Indy! It truly is a great figure...I just cannot leave mine alone. I have a lot of Star Wars Sideshow figure, which are great, but after a while they wind up posed on the shelf and I only occasionally pick them up and mess with them. I can't bring myself to retire Indy to the shelf though.

I love this figure!!! I've had it a while now to really examine it and look it over. Like you I just can't stop fiddling with it. I get him in a pose and style I like then just looking at him I have to go and do something else. It's a terrific figure, and I've read some peoples complaints about loose limbs and trouble with the interchangable hands, but I've had none of these problems. I love my figure. (y)

Morning Bell

The_Raiders said:
I love this figure!!! I've had it a while now to really examine it and look it over. Like you I just can't stop fiddling with it. I get him in a pose and style I like then just looking at him I have to go and do something else. It's a terrific figure, and I've read some peoples complaints about loose limbs and trouble with the interchangable hands, but I've had none of these problems. I love my figure. (y)

I'm glad to hear such good things about it. I've seriously considered picking on up and I haven't yet. I have some extra cash now (college graduation gifts really pay off;) ) and so now I'm seriously contemplating getting one. They're just too cool to pass up.

Nurhachi1991

Mitchellhallock said:
Indy figs down to 1.74 at Target and the 12" line down to 3.58!

Not where I live Indy is wiped clean by the wrath of god (n)

Morning Bell

Nurhachi1991 said:
Not where I live Indy is wiped clean by the wrath of god (n)

Same here. I used to look forward to going into stores and looking for Indy stuff. At least the LEGO line is still going strong, which is something.:)

The_Raiders

Morning Bell said:
I'm glad to hear such good things about it. I've seriously considered picking on up and I haven't yet. I have some extra cash now (college graduation gifts really pay off;) ) and so now I'm seriously contemplating getting one. They're just too cool to pass up.

You really should. Some people have said they have had trouble with loose legs and joints, but mine is terrific, and I have had no problems with mine, he's posed in a running position by the computer right now ;)

Morning Bell

The_Raiders said:
You really should. Some people have said they have had trouble with loose legs and joints, but mine is terrific, and I have had no problems with mine, he's posed in a running position by the computer right now ;)

Thanks for the recommendation. I may get out tomorrow and get one. They're just too cool to pass up.

Goonie

Today's acquisitions:
Nothing!

I went to the local Walmart hoping to complete my 2nd set of KotCS figs and all the Hasbro figs were gone! :( It was a sad day indeed. The only things on the shelf were one Mr Potato Head and the Mutt Williams plastic knife playset. Oh, they did finally get the new legos in. The other Walmart across the lake still has quite a few figs (sadly no ToD) so i'll check it out on Saturday. To complete my second (sealed) set of all figs I still need:
Wave 1: Indiana Jones (whip action), Sallah, Belloq, Monkey Man,
Wave 1 Deluxe: German Soldier 2-pack
Wave 2: Indiana Jones with RPG, Mutt Williams (t-shirt), Russian Soldier
Wave 2 Deluxe: Indy w/ Horse, Temple Pitfall, Temple Trap, German w/ motorbike
Wave 3 Deluxe: Cairo Henchman 2-pack
Wave 4: Indy w/ Sword (2), Short Round (2), Mola Ram (2), Chief Temple Guard, Temple Guard
Vehicles: Cloth Canopy Cargo Truck
and the Akator Playset.

On the bright side, if we do get an Indy V, they're expanding our Walmart into a Supercenter Walmart, so hopefully there will be bigger selection next time.:rolleyes:

Here's hoping for Indy V! :hat:

Nurhachi1991

Morning Bell said:
Same here. I used to look forward to going into stores and looking for Indy stuff. At least the LEGO line is still going strong, which is something.:)

It's more like kissing a really hot step sister................

Yes I got that from The Bad News Bears reamake.

throwmetheidol said:
Publically - at all 3 M&M World stores. Three different characters (yellow, red and green)... $7 each.

Here's Red...

mms_plush_red.jpg