0de879eb.jpg

ea8fc86f.jpg

Barnett College said:
7422443756_6c3a8e9905_b.jpg

Bests
Barnett

Whoa! Where / what are these from?

indyclone25

today i got my kotcs coin and indiana jones ljn action figure and the great movie stunts and making of raiders of the lost ark on laserdisc
Picture2-1.jpg

Tohtally Indy

indyclone25 said:
today i got my kotcs coin and indiana jones ljn action figure and the great movie stunts and making of raiders of the lost ark on laserdisc
Picture2-1.jpg

VERY COOL!!
I have that on VHS. Never knew it was available on LD!
I will have to keep an eye out for that one!
Congrats!!:D

Cliff Gobler

Tohtally Indy said:
VERY COOL!!
I have that on VHS. Never knew it was available on LD!
I will have to keep an eye out for that one!
Congrats!!:D

Yeah, I wonder if that doc will be on the blu ray releases.

I wish someone would burn that onto a DVD in LD resolution. I've heard of transfers, but not very good ones.

Cliff Gobler said:

I wish someone would burn that onto a DVD in LD resolution. I've heard of transfers, but not very good ones.
Making of is comercially available on DVD, and until the BluRay is realeased, is the best transfer...Great Stunts is another story.

Crack that whip

I haven't made many Indy-related acquisitions in the last several months, but a couple months ago a friend gave me another copy of the LEGO set 7620 Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase for my birthday, and if it counts, yesterday I picked up my ticket for the Indy marathon at the local AMC.

indyclone25

Cliff Gobler said:

i did transfer the ld to dvd and the picture qaulity is ok still grainy and the sound goes up and down , not quite consistent, (possible copy guard) the picture was about the same as the vhs, i mean it will last longer than the vhs version later on down the line .

Crack that whip

Latest acquisitions? Tickets for four showings of Raiders of the Lost Ark in IMAX, plus three of the small posters for the same event. I plan to pick up more of both, naturally.

indyclone25

latest acquisitions for me 12 posters from the imax screening!!! and a poster from the original trilogy being released that was for the videos saying , "have a party tonight"

Crack that whip

I picked up a couple more of the IMAX Raiders posters today. I was torn between just getting as many as I could, since they're so easy to scoop up in bulk (since so few other patrons seem interested :( ), for any purpose I could possibly want (using vast quantities to wallpaper a room, wrap a bunch of Chrismas presents, etc.), or not being greedy and leaving them for any latecomers who are interested, even people coming to the theater days or weeks after the movie stops running. I've decided a fair, happy medium is to get one for each time I actually see the movie myself, so right now I've gotten five, and I plan to get a few more before the week is done. ;)

I'm also hoping to get some of the other materials the theater has that it's actually using (full-size one-sheets, standees, etc.). We'll see...

Goonie

Four Raiders IMAX posters added to my small Indy collection. (y) Now I want to find a nice frame for one to hang on the wall. Actually, I got to find two frames. We had a screening of The Goonies here in Calgary this summer and they gave out Goonies posters there - and its the same size as the Raiders poster. These will look great in my future Man Cave.(y)

And next week... Indy on Blu-Ray! (y)

Crack that whip

I've already mentioned the Raiders IMAX posters, but over the course of my later visits to the theater I wound up bumping my total count of them to nine, and of course I also got the marathon poster (apparently two, actually, since my girlfriend doesn't seem to need / want hers) and lanyard, plus the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull t-shirt I won in the marathon trivia contests.

Goodeknight

Crack that whip said:
I've already mentioned the Raiders IMAX posters, but over the course of my later visits to the theater I wound up bumping my total count of them to nine,

So what do people do when they get nine of the same poster??

I got five of the min-posters. One or two for wherever, and a few to give to friends. I can see wanting maybe three. Two to display and one to keep in a tube. But instead of repeating posters in two locations, I put up two different posters.

What do you do with nine??

indyclone25

indyclone25 said:
latest acquisitions for me 12 posters from the imax screening!!! and a poster from the original trilogy being released that was for the videos saying , "have a party tonight"
oh and for my birthday last weekend sept 9th i got the mickey mouse and goofy as indiana jones and sallah figures from my daughter. and then on sept 15, i got 9 indiana jones marathon posters and the lanyard.
and then yesterday the blu rays and the lithographs from target and the number on my litho's 6400 of 20,000.:D

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
goodeknight said:
So what do people do when they get nine of the same poster??

I got five of the min-posters. One or two for wherever, and a few to give to friends. I can see wanting maybe three. Two to display and one to keep in a tube. But instead of repeating posters in two locations, I put up two different posters.

What do you do with nine??

10 years time.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbaY!