New Acquisitions!!

JasonMa

Just got home from a trip to Paris, including a stop at Disneyland Paris, and picked up this mug:
Fs3MRtwWwAMLvo3

Also in the store was the Hasbro exclusive Raiders Indy Adventurer Series, with the idol and the altar...for $100 Euros! It was even displayed in its own case. No idea why that price was so high on that.

Kukulcan

So I got me a new Nurhaci Urn (Regal Robot), the KotCS skull coin is also new as well as the Dial of Destiny 4k steelbook.

The Syracuse brochure/map is the one Indy has in his backpack (only on setphotos) and the alarm clock is just a close enough made from two alarm clocks. From a few feet it looks perfect, but is just a stand in for the correct version I‘ll hopefully find one day.

The Runners of the lost Blade glass is a little off topic, but also recently aquired.

Sarednab Diary is rather old as are the glasses - also a conglomerate of two glasseses.

Still looking for a nice prop (small Xipe Totek or Belloqs watch) to go with the Raiders steelbook.

f709c1fa66.jpg

metalinvader

Nice. I wanted that DMC exclusive litho, but by time I was going to sign up, the website was down for a week until AFTER the promotion was done. :(

I picked it up on an auction site for 15 bucks.. It's a lot smaller than I expected, The size of a Blu-ray case but I really dig the picture.Theres currently one on ebay that is comes with the blu-ray but keep checking,It'll bound to come up here and there eventually.