New Image in the USA Today

Kernunnos

OhioJones said:
I am having major computer troubles. The card reader won't read my card, accidently unplugged the CPU, etc.

But, this is it. In better quality then I can give it:

020108_indianajones2.jpg

Fantastic!

This will really stir up those who think bringing back the Ark is a bad idea.

If he's not trying to nick the Ark back, what's he doing?

HFFan

OMG! Complete goosebump moment.:whip:

I can't imagine fans picking this photo apart.

Last edited:

sandiegojones

SKAbatula said:
You've started my gears, sandiegojones...

Maybe the Warehouse is the end of the movie. After finding the Crystal Skull and not being able to control it's "other-worldly" powers (if it IS from an alien race), Indy comes up with the idea to use the Ark of the Covanent to destroy it...meaning God's power is greater than all.
Well, the Ark was basically a container for holy relics and was a radio to God. Why couldn't it contain the Crystal Skull? Who better than Indy to figure out what can prevent it from getting into the wrong hands.

Also, notice that Indy is sweaty and dirty in the photo unlike the other where they're in the jungle and temple so this could be near the end of the film (I believe that the prior Spalko photo is also in the hangar and perhaps the Ark does away with her!).

Deckard

OhioJones said:
I am having major computer troubles. The card reader won't read my card, accidently unplugged the CPU, etc.

020108_indianajones2.jpg

"Marion, the Christmas decorations aren't in those boxes either!"

yodazone

Kick A$$!!!

This is alot better than the USA Today photo. That one only featured a tiny b&w scan of this "Indy on crates"pic.

:whip:

Ska

I was thinkin' the same thing!

I don't know what it is...maybe the way the shirt looks on him?

I mean, let's rip that sleeve off, give him a machete...and put him on a rope bridge!

northernsoul

Another great great pic. I swear the Indy costume has magical properties for him. Once he puts it on it wipes years off! As he said himself: "There's something about the character that I guess is a good fit for me, because the minute I put the costume on..."

loganbush

This is so awesome. For three days we get new pics. I remember being so desperate to see and old Indy and I would take pictures of Ford and photoshop a fedora onto him. I feel a huge wave coming.

AlivePoet

OhioJones said:

020108_indianajones2.jpg

991130-photo-165.jpg

Ford's appearance is quite similar to the first photo we received from Spielberg in regards to the placement and condition of his scars, blood, and dirt. Possibly filmed around the same time?

Last edited:

QBComics

OhioJones said:

020108_indianajones2.jpg

Oh. My. Gosh. (y) (y) (y) (y) Cool!!!

Rayder

Amazing pic...
I agree, the best one yet
Looks like someone been dealing with a few russains:gun:

Blue Jay

i think this is somewhat of a screenshot of a clip, maybe a teaser or something, because you can really see the movement of indys left leg in midair :p

Something wicked this way come....:cool:

THis movie is so going to rock.... and kick a** (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

hmmm, no gun belt, but i suppose that his whip is still on the side of the bag....