New Trailer!!!!!

No Ticket

I don't even care to see another trailer anymore. We're so close to the actual film, I think I'll skip the new trailer anyway.

*or so No Ticket thinks*

Finn

Staff member
Michael24 said:
Boy, I've really come to hate being online on April Fools Day.
It's not all the fools, it's the execution. The point of a good prank is that it appears professional on the first look. Things like this are so bloody cheap.

Good thing we already had one of the kind that at least showed a little effort.

Finn

Staff member
oki9Sedo said:
People fell for it, didn't they?
Yeah, for whoppin' two seconds 'til they clicked the link.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for april fools, as long as they've been put some effort into. A genuine looking false newspiece or other kind of elaborate joke is worth a full applause. This, especially when multiplied into oblivion by everyone who suddenly finds the great comedian in himself for a day, is garbage.

yodazone

here's another lame April Fools news item:

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080401_harrison_ford_to_return_as_han.html

“Han Solo”, based on a script by “Star Wars” veteran Carrie Fisher, will tell of the Space Pirate’s post-“Return of the Jedi” life – his rocky relationship with Leia, their mischievous Jedi-training twins, and principally, Solo’s ongoing battle with The Hutt’s, says BrokenDroid.com.

“Harrison has always said he wouldn’t do another Star Wars movie – particularly the sequels to Return of the Jedi”, says producer. “When we presented him an idea to star in a Han Solo movie though, that was different. This would be Solo’s story, not Luke [Skywalker’s] – and once we told him the story, he was in. But more so, Carrie Fisher wrote the first draft, and knocked it out of the park”.

Ford describes the film as “thrilling, but packed with adventure and still connected to the world George [Lucas] invented. Han is still his arrogant, cheeky self”.

Ford will begin work on “Han Solo” after completing the upcoming “What Lies Beneath” sequel. Fox has sked to film for a 2011 release. A director is yet to be announced.

(n) (n) (n)

oki9Sedo

Finn said:
Yeah, for whoppin' two seconds 'til they clicked the link.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for april fools, as long as they've been put some effort into. A genuine looking false newspiece or other kind of elaborate joke is worth a full applause. This, especially when multiplied into oblivion by everyone who suddenly finds the great comedian in himself for a day, is garbage.

Again, irrelevant as long as they fall for it!

Rayder

ha, that was a good one for about 3 seconds (altough it is the first joke that I have seen all day)

(Attempt to cover the fact that I fell for it)

Yes, Oki9Sedo, I believe that Harrison Ford has procured a new trailer. Very luxurious. It's got a sauna.