New Video - Reuniting the Family

Kernunnos

It's a lovely sunny afternoon here in Wycombe, so I'm going down the pub to sit in the beer garden with a nice cold lager.

I'll get the rounds in if you lot turn up, yeah? :cool:

Kernunnos said:
It's a lovely sunny afternoon here in Wycombe, so I'm going down the pub to sit in the beer garden with a nice cold lager.

I'll get the rounds in if you lot turn up, yeah? :cool:

Sod Wycombe mate - come to Kentish Town! Just off to the rooftop terrace of my local - I'll keep a shandy cold for you.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
One could also argue, though, that it was about time they slowed down the frequency of updates. There's only so much footage and sound you can show every two weeks when without ending up in total ****ing spoilerification...

Understanding that doesn't keep me from eagerly wishing for an update every new day...

My initial motivation to post was the fact that I can't access the official site at all anymore. But judging from your reaction and the most recent Raven posts this seems to be a rather personal problem...:)

Dr.Sartorius

torao said:
One could also argue, though, that it was about time they slowed down the frequency of updates. There's only so much footage and sound you can show every two weeks when without ending up in total ****ing spoilerification...

Understanding that doesn't keep me from eagerly wishing for an update every new day...

My initial motivation to post was the fact that I can't access the official site at all anymore. But judging from your reaction and the most recent Raven posts this seems to be a rather personal problem...:)

You can't access the official site by typing in indianajones.com anymore. The current address is http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

About the updates, I'm not looking for anything too spoilerific. They can provide on set interviews or whatever without revealing major spoilers. I'd like them to slowly give us some basic character and story information.

Dr.Sartorius said:
You can't access the official site by typing in indianajones.com anymore. The current address is http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

About the updates, I'm not looking for anything too spoilerific. They can provide on set interviews or whatever without revealing major spoilers. I'd like them to slowly give us some basic character and story information.

WWW.IndianaJones.com works just as well. Though I'm having trouble getting there without the World Wide Web prefix.