New Website

Meerkat

Um...Nice site, but are you allowed to advertise? :confused:
Because if so, I'd better start a new topic...*glances at Indy/Irina fanclub*

Robyn

Meerkat said:
Um...Nice site, but are you allowed to advertise? :confused:
Because if so, I'd better start a new topic...*glances at Indy/Irina fanclub*

I asked Finn's permission first, he said I could.

Robyn

Falcon said:
Very nice site! I did notice that the last "Karen and Harrison" pic has no link.

Thanks! And thanks for letting me know the pic wasn't working! I just fixed it, it was one of my favorite pics too lol

another.jpg

Robyn

Thanks so much Doc & Indyclone!!!:D I wasn't sure when I should post a link to it here but since you thought it was cool Doc, I felt comfortable posting it now!(y) Thanks again guys!!:hat:

AnnieJones

Wow! Looks pretty good so far.(y) Keep up the good work.;)
There are some pictures of Karen Allen in there that I've never seen before.Like the one of her school picture.

Meerkat

I took a better look at the site and thought it was really neat :D I've tried to do a Google site that was worth all the work put into it but they always turned out looking like crap, lol...

Did you draw the picture of Indy and Marion hugging each other?

Robyn

Meerkat said:
I took a better look at the site and thought it was really neat :D I've tried to do a Google site that was worth all the work put into it but they always turned out looking like crap, lol...

Did you draw the picture of Indy and Marion hugging each other?

Thank you, and no I didn't draw that, it's from the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones comic books

lao che & sons said:
Great work! I'm more of a willie scott fan:eek: but I still enjoyed it immensly(y)

Thanks Lao Che! I know you like Willie best so that means a lot knowing you enjoyed this site! :)

lao che & sons

ronicle said:
Thanks Lao Che! I know you like Willie best so that means a lot knowing you enjoyed this site! :)

anytime! It's not like I absolutley HATE marion and never would dare to mention her name or anything. In fact when I was getting my further indy comics from a dealer I read them all from 1-36? (I don't quite remmember) and the one with marion's club was the one I read first becasue I had wanted to read that one. And plus I wouldn't say that the site is trash just because it's about Marion. It's nicley put together and very easy to navigate.(y)

Robyn

lao che & sons said:
anytime! It's not like I absolutley HATE marion and never would dare to mention her name or anything. In fact when I was getting my further indy comics from a dealer I read them all from 1-36? (I don't quite remmember) and the one with marion's club was the one I read first becasue I had wanted to read that one. And plus I wouldn't say that the site is trash just because it's about Marion. It's nicley put together and very easy to navigate.(y)

Yeah I really enjoy the Further Adventures of Indy comics too! It was so wrong that they burned Marion's club down though! In Club Nightmare..