News about any coming Indy-game?

Clintwood

OK, calm down guys, I'm here...just been away for a while...! :cool:

I've noticed that you've solved my qoute from "Day of the Tentacle" without my help...

I'm a bit curious about the new Bond game though. Just played "007-Nightfire" (PC-version). Is "Everything or Nothing" a sequel to that?

Tennessee R

As far as I know, EoN isn't a sequel, and since I don't have any console, looks like I'm not going to be able to get that. Wish Lucas Arts would come up with another game fast! :(

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, all bond games are a continuous line...but I wouldn't call it a sequel

It's completely different, and looks a lot better. for 1, it's in 3rd person....I see it as kinda a cross between Indiana jones and the Emperor's tomb and splinter Cell

for the first time, bond relies on his fists more then befor, the grachips have been better

there is a theme song, and real actors doing the voices and cyber scans..(pierce brosnan, shannon elisabeth, Willem Dafoe, Richard Kiel, Judy Dench, John Cleese, Heidi Klum, Mya)....writer bruce Feirstein (who helped write goldeneye, Tomorrow Never dies and The World is not Enough)....mucis by Sean Callery (who does 24)......

so it is like A REAL BOND MOVIE...sorry guys, but this is ganna be better then any indy game to date.. even FoA