Nintendo 3DS

Take it to the Street!

• Anyone remember the ZuneX leaked photos? Not believing this either pal!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It's about time! The horrid DS is going it's 4th or 3rd iteration with old school graphics!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweeet! It looks so sleek and romantic man! Go Nintendo! Go!

• Come Already E3 2010! Come!

• Okay, just bought a iPad, DSi XL and now this? I'm broke already! What's next an HD 3D Wii? Mercy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less! Seriously! Where in Indiana Jones 5? Eh? Harrison Fold is aging!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

The Drifter

DocWhiskey said:
I try not to...

Good God I still get those headaches laced with red and black pixels!

My younger cousins had the Virtual Boy years ago. I can remember playing it at their house and getting those headaches. If one ever wishes to have one, just drink whiskey and get a hangover the next morning.

But, Mario Tennis was fun!

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
My younger cousins had the Virtual Boy years ago. I can remember playing it at their house and getting those headaches. If one ever wishes to have one, just drink whiskey and get a hangover the next morning.

But, Mario Tennis was fun!

Is this the Mario Tennis you speak of Lonsome_Drifter?

Mario%27s_Tennis_screenshot.png

I sure hope the "3DS" will get a Mario Tennis game. I'm quite confident that it will get a new Mario Kart and Star Fox game.

RedeemedChild

Well the creator of No More Heroes and Contact is already feeling the 3DS love and it's no wonder as the 2010 E3 is only less than month or rather weeks away now.

Goichi Suda (Suda 51) wants to create a Lightsaber Traning Game based on Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope Hope for the 3DS.

500x_luke_lightsaber_training.jpg

"I hope for the realization of a training remote like Luke Skywalker used for force training in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope," Suda tells the Official Nintendo Magazine, a somewhat curious choice for the Grasshopper Manufacture man. Though, in the context of all the other "training" games available for the DS platform, perhaps not that surprising.

While already committed to plenty of other projects right now, Suda says he'd "love to try to develop a game for 3DS if I have a chance." I think we're all pretty interested to see what developers of Grasshopper's caliber can come up with.

The above quote was taken from Kotaku.

500x_zelda.jpg

BTW IGN has already declared Nintendo the winner of this years E3 thanks to the 3DS and the promising new direction that Mr. Miyamoto is taking everyone's favorite green elf in. For more about all that make the jump below:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1091256p1.html

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3179354

RedeemedChild

Lego Indy said:
As a fan of all Nintendo products, I can't wait to get my hands on this machine. Sweet! (y)

Yes man, I know how ya feel. It's taking next month forever to get here. However, let's take one day at a time.

RedeemedChild

For those who are really into getting technical about new gizmos and gadgets it's time take another look at why the Nintendo 3DS is GREAT.

Not only will it feature "always online" infrastructure, an e-Reader app, great 3D graphics and much more but it will also have it's own Charging Cradle just like the iPhone. Nintendo really is turning things up a notch. Especially to be discussing giving it 3D video chat! Expect the official Nintendo 3DS release date on September 29th 2010.

tumblr_l43zjm92l01qzp9weo1_400.jpg

4705635383_feecec1558_b.jpg