Official Indy 4 Halloween Costumes

Dr.Sartorius

Well at least these don't look as ridiculous as the Dark Knight Halloween costumes:

http://www.rubies.com/multiProductSearch.cfm?STRT=1&SHOW=12&Example=4&Category=Assorted&searchPhrase=indiana%20jones

8187sm.jpg

8186sm.jpg

37603sm.jpg

5263sm.jpg

17169sm.jpg

8191sm.jpg

Thanks to TheRaider.net homepage for the heads up.

Last edited:

metalinvader

I wonder if this is an officially licensed product..

8058sm.jpg

If so..This could be our first real good look at how the crystal skull(s) will look.

Last edited:

Deckard

Oh man i can't wait for someone to show up in one of these to a party next year while im rocking an AB and wested threads.

"What are you supposed to be, some kinda lion tamer?" :p

fixer79

Good Lord... that's A LOT of costumes...
Not that I'm complaining, but this sudden Indy merchandise surge starts to remind me of the time when Episode I came out...
Let's hope this won't lead to Indygestion...

Ska

Blue Jay said:
This is just awesome, i have never seen something more funny than this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh man, that poor guy....

Yeah, I agree! It looks like Mutt will grow up to be a stereotypical mob goon.

Billy Ray

The whip looks kind of cool, wonder what it is made of? Would also like to see what the pistol looks like.

When I saw these today I finally found something I will not be collecting. They look stupid. I'm glad I don't have the room for them so I have an excuse to stay far far away from them.

No Ticket

I've found that those cheesy costumes are often cooler once you've put them on. But those look preeeetty bad. I think I'd rather spend the money to make my own Indy costume.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I would just get Mutt's jacket. :p But still, never understood the fascination with the whole rubber mask with the costume. I mean, if you were being Batman or Darth Vader, but a character who doesn't actually wear a mask? Weird.

fixer79

Violet Indy said:
Never understood the fascination with the whole rubber mask with the costume. I mean, if you were being Batman or Darth Vader, but a character who doesn't actually wear a mask? Weird.

Not sure what you're talkin' about there, Violet... I don't see any rubber masks.
Do you mean Mutt's sunglasses?

metalinvader

fixer79 said:
Not sure what you're talkin' about there, Violet... I don't see any rubber masks.
Do you mean Mutt's sunglasses?

888868sm.jpg

If his face isn't made out of rubber then I don't know what is!