Promotional content - teasers, trailers, publicity images, etc

Jonesy9906753

682c97c6ly1hfg2mlyvifj21f720eu10.jpg

emtiem

I do love the glow of the Dial on Stella's original.
Yeah it is very nice; I'm starting to appreciate it more. I just spotted that one of the shiny highlights of the Dial actually shoots down over the top of the whip, at which point it's not dulled down by the retouching work- which does look a bit hamfisted on the released version I must admit.

Dr.Jonesy

Thinks it's safe to share this now, since it's obviously been released in full officially! :p

But I went back and watched the D23 leaked teaser trailer. Wow, feels like yesterday AND feels like so long ago! I watched this leaked trailer I don't know how many times.

The fact that this was the only Indy 5 footage that I could see for months...man. Now the whole film is on my shelf for whenever I want it - in 4K!

Time flies. Who else caved and watched the crap out of this when it leaked?

Great Snakes!

Thinks it's safe to share this now, since it's obviously been released in full officially! :p

But I went back and watched the D23 leaked teaser trailer. Wow, feels like yesterday AND feels like so long ago! I watched this leaked trailer I don't know how many times.

The fact that this was the only Indy 5 footage that I could see for months...man. Now the whole film is on my shelf for whenever I want it - in 4K!

It definitely felt like a hidden treasure you were not even sure existed at the time. I watched it over 30 times when it first leaked.

I found this was one of those rare films that did not spoil much with the marketing which meant I could watch every new 30 second trailer just to see a little more of the film. Most films will start to spoil many plot points by the first full trailer, that's why I mainly stick with only watching teasers for films.

My_Pet_Snake-Reggie

Each and every day in high school, i would've been trying to figure out what was going on in those blurred images, devouring every single bit of info on the film we've gotten like a mad man. Anytime the bell rang or teacher gave us a slack during class, i either hopped on these boards or googled any news i could find. I even had the trailers downloaded on my phone, so i could watch them to death. Come to think of it, i still do have them. Eh, "those days have come and gone" indeed..

I found this was one of those rare films that did not spoil much with the marketing which meant I could watch every new 30 second trailer just to see a little more of the film. Most films will start to spoil many plot points by the first full trailer, that's why I mainly stick with only watching teasers for films.
Right? After seeing Dial I was astonished just how much they showed, yet still they could keep us guessing about the context of those scenes, how were they meant to connect with each other. Not everything leading up to this film during the wait was perfect but it was a fun time speculating nontheless.

T06J00

I watched it so many times. I think it was just the knowledge that there was another Indiana Jones film out there.

Dr.Jonesy

Each and every day in high school, i would've been trying to figure out what was going on in those blurred images, devouring every single bit of info on the film we've gotten like a mad man. Anytime the bell rang or teacher gave us a slack during class, i either hopped on these boards or googled any news i could find. I even had the trailers downloaded on my phone, so i could watch them to death.
You're giving me flashbacks to Freshman year in 2007 - when I was doing the exact same for The Dark Knight.