Property Of Dr Jones

hemble

Hi All

Took a little break from the dio and thought that I would do the crate from the teaser poster, I wanted to make the crate look really beat up seeing that it's been in the warehouse getting knocked and such. The items were painted and drybrushed using Reaper, Vallejo's and Games Worksho paints.

Recipe

The crate - is made from a cardboard box with balsa wood was used to cover it. I scribed the panels using a pen and a pair of tweezers, the nails are pin heads cut to size and inserted.
The stenciling is from a letter stencil it's not corret and a little big but I liked the end result. The crate lid can be removed it will house all kinds Of Indy artifacts will show pics when completed.

Fedora & Whip - The fedora is from Frontline and the whip was custom made using leather.

The figure - Indy is a commission for a friend is made exactly like the indy for the 12" gold idol base.

the inspiration
teaser_02.jpg

Crate & Figure
Picture001-3.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Ron

metalinvader

Looking good ,Hemble!

xVendetta17x said:
There;s so much detail that my initial look made me think it was lifesized

A life size one would be awesome!Perfect for a toybox or just for storing stuff at home!

Canyon

Wow, more great work from Hemble!:hat:

I gotta get one of those crates for my Toys McCoy! :whip:

No Ticket

I've gotta say, I'm quite impressed by all the contents of Indy's crate. Especially that grail rubbing and the cloth thing Indy is given in TOD.

hemble

Hi All

I'm really glad everyone is enjoying the crate and contents it's been a fun little project. I have to give a big thanks to a good friend of mine Mark Poon who supplied the rubbing and sankara cloth script. I just scanned both and used the appriorate materials to re-produce them.

Ron

Mike Dowswell

Love the detail on the crate, the way you've put the numbers on is very well done, nicely weathered...loving the contents of the crate too!...hehehe, the Sean Connery photo!..thats just great! :D ..all of the stuff there is awesome. :)