question about Deirdre Campbell

Robyn

Since Deirdre Campbell is from a book can she be considered not part of the Indy movie world? Cause as far as the movie world Indy goes, I would rather believe that Marion is his first wife

Falcon

Most timelines and "canon" lists include the Bantam Indy novels. Though everyone has their opinion, I personally have no problem believing that Indy in his mid-twenties met a girl who shared his sense of adventure, and whom he married and very shortly thereafter lost, before he ever met Marion.

Stoo

Have a look at this thread: Deirdre Campbell for people's thoughts (that flared up again last month).
If you use the search button, you can type her name and will find other threads where she's been mentioned.
Easy to do and helpful, too!;)

Robyn

Yep I've been told that before lol I do admit I'm lazy about the search button, sorry for repeating threads, I'll try and use the search more often!

Stoo said:
Have a look at this thread: Deirdre Campbell for people's thoughts (that flared up again last month).
If you use the search button, you can type her name and will find other threads where she's been mentioned.

Johnny Jones

Stoo said:
Glad to see you beat "you know who" to the punch and said it without a sarcastic insult.(y)
Anyway ronicle since the entire Indyverse is fictional I don't see any reason why you can't decide for yourself whether or not to include Dierdre.

Robyn

Well I do want to stick to what the story is meant to be, I just didn't know whether the books and the movies officially belonged in the same Indy world, same way with the games

Robyn

Johnny Jones said:
Glad to see you beat "you know who" to the punch and said it without a sarcastic insult.(y)
QUOTE]

Me too! I think I've learned my lesson now about the search button ;)