Question about Wave 4!

Sorcerer009

Hi all!

I'm Dave and I'm new to this forum. My question is...

Has Hasbro set a time frame for when the "Temple Of Doom" action figures (Wave 4) will be released? And if so, have they said which figures have been made?

This is the wave that I'm really looking forward to the most...but I've scoured the internet and found no info.

If anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Nurhachi1991

September I think......... No they showed as a picture of the Giant Thuggee that is about it for now.

Welcome to the boards.

DetectiveFork

Weren't the figures for this wave confirmed? Off the top of my head, I think they were Indy (torn shirt), Willie, Short Round, Thuggee Guard (the big guy), Thuggee priest, and Mola Ram.

Deckard

DetectiveFork said:
Weren't the figures for this wave confirmed? Off the top of my head, I think they were Indy (torn shirt), Willie, Short Round, Thuggee Guard (the big guy), Thuggee priest, and Mola Ram.

Adventure Heroes. The smaller "cuter" ones your thinking off. We only saw the Giant Thuggee from this line so far.

Im hoping for 8 new figures w/ wave 4 instead of 6. And a new deluxe pack, not another repaint like the cairo guys.

Goonie

Any vehicles or deluxe figures announced for wave 4? Indy on an elephant would be good, and a Ford Trimotor plane or Short Round's car.

MaxPhactor23

I wish they'd hurry up and release pictures. Obviously some figures are a given. We'll unquestionably get Mola Ram, Short Round, Willie Scott, and an Indy. Naturally the giant Thuggee is a given as it?s already been shown. The final spot is up in the air. I think a safe assumption is a thuggee army builder. The question is which one? There are many opinions there. Deluxe sets have to be made too. We really need a mine cart!

Deckard

Goonie said:
Any vehicles or deluxe figures announced for wave 4? Indy on an elephant would be good, and a Ford Trimotor plane or Short Round's car.

How about a Mine Car w/ Shorty and a Section of Track, And a Mine Car w/ a Thuggee and a Section of Track. Maybe a Deluxe pack w/ 4 Curved pieces of track and a Deluxe w/ 4 Straight pieces.

Goonie

Deckard said:
How about a Mine Car w/ Shorty and a Section of Track, And a Mine Car w/ a Thuggee and a Section of Track. Maybe a Deluxe pack w/ 4 Curved pieces of track and a Deluxe w/ 4 Straight pieces.

We also need a Temple of Kali playset with sound. Press a button and you hear "Kali Maaaaa"

Hopefully they will release some action figures with removable hearts.(y)

Billy Ray

The rumored list of wave 4 figures, supposedly found in the Wal-Mart computer system by an employee, is as follows:

Wave 4 - Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones
Mola Ram
Short Round
Temple Thugee
Thugee Guard
Willie Scott

Guess we will know for sure next month at Comic Con...if not sooner.

twlightzone1205

I hope we can get a Chatter Lal with knife and the Mahjur--er that King kid with voodoo Indy doll as well. Hmmm. An Indiana Jones character figure that comes with an Indiana Jones figure. Indy in his tux would be great but might be better as a 12 inch.

Sorcerer009

Thanks for all the speedy replies, everyone! I appreciate it and can't wait! Does anyone have a link to the picture of the Giant Thugee figure?

DarthMickey

Anything we get for TOD will be a gift. I think hasbro will be surprised to see that this wave will sell well.! Mola Rom Sola Rom! Mola Rom! Sola Rom! :whip:

Billy Ray

Sorcerer009 said:
Thanks for all the speedy replies, everyone! I appreciate it and can't wait! Does anyone have a link to the picture of the Giant Thugee figure?

Here you go, it's from Hasbro's Indiana Jones presentation at this year's Toy Fair in New York:

Slide7.JPG

Bat-Dude

Awesome!! Thanks (y)

I've been dying to just see the ToD wave. I don't know how I missed that pic from the NY Toy Fair!!!! :confused:

"Bellosh"

Its not too early to start digging for 2009 info. I'm hoping for another Belloq, preferably with hat. I think Hasbro has confirmned Marion with white dress.(y) and Toht...perhaps with a melting head alternate.

Uki

I cannot wait for TOD figures. This line has so much potential. I love the Deluxe mine car pack ideas, gang.