Quick question, is anyone here a member of COW?

WillKill4Food

Falco09 said:
Quick question, is anyone here a member of COW?
What is COW?
Calculus on Web?
Communites of the World?
A colloquial reference to cattle?
The first two are actual organizations, so I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm not a member of either, but could you enlighten us left-out?

I'm not, but that's because they make you use a non free email, which I understand, but they would not accept my paid for account either and I'm not using my work email. I sometimes read the stuff there, but not often.

sarah navarro

No Ticket said:
Nope. My heart belongs to The Raven. ... Awww.
how sweet,me too.Wait i feel like ive betrayed the raven though ,i have like 2 other accounts on diffrent indy message boards but i never go on them.I would never switch to a diffent mesage board i just did it for the heck of it just incase,wow this isnt making me feel any better.....im a loser:( :p

reverendB

I actually joined both Club Obi-Wan and The Raven around the same time. However, I use different names to keep myself "mysterious":D I noticed there are a few COW members here at the Raven. I enjoy the company and conversations on both boards. I can't really say one board is better than the other. Nor Will I. I like COW because the folks over there, have developed a wonderful niche within the Indiana Jones Fan Community. Not that there isn't discussion of gear and props here, and for an all around Indy Fan that loves everything, games, tattoos, toys, etc. this is the place. But over at COW, they are all around IndyFans too, but their SPECIALTY is gear and props. There are people there so dedicated to his costume that they very well may know if Indy wears boxers or briefs. As someone new to both boards, I have to say that everyone on both boards really love Indy and it's nice to know that I may not be the only person in the world who has watched Raiders every day for a whole year.

Regards to All,

reverendB

IndyFrench, just a question, how are your new boots working out?:;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, I am. I don't really post there though. But I do get quite a few PM's on Marion gear from guys trying to outfit their ladies as Marion to their Indy. Apparently, I'm somewhat considered an "expert" on that and I barely post there. I think it's something like 10 posts.

I'm more for books, comics and merchandise collecting than being a gearhead. I don't own any Indygear. I used to own an Akubra, but that was my Dad's and part of his uniform. I stylised it the best I could to make it more like Indy's (this was a while back). But that's about it.

Oh, I'm Phoenix Jones over there. Every Marion name I could think of, is always taken. :rolleyes:

PyramidBlaster

I've been a regular over there for a little while. I post as, Ah...PyramidBlaster...:hat:

Definitely seeing some familiar 'faces' over here!!