Raiders, TOD and LC as a serials?

indy458

So we're making a Rebublic Serial using these movies as our base. Where in each movie would you break to add supense and cause us to "Tune in next week!"?

So far for Raiders I would break at or around:

Jock start the plane!

Oh no Marion

The Torch is going out!

Making this up as I go along

I've found him!

Okay, your thoughts?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I agree except for "I'm just making this up as I go". I would end that episode as soon as he starts getting dragged by the truck. More suspense.

Finn

Staff member
indy458 said:
Jock start the plane!

Oh no Marion
There's little too much story to be fit between the jungle escape and Cairo market fight, you might consider adding one between these. My suggestion would be "Guten Abend, Fraulein", mean end it there where Toht enters The Raven Bar.

CaliforniaJones

Violet Indy said:
I agree except for "I'm just making this up as I go". I would end that episode as soon as he starts getting dragged by the truck. More suspense.
I would say end it as he starts to ride down the slope. Cause then you're like ok, he's on his horse, and there's the column. How the Hell is he gonna pull this off?

indy34

CaliforniaJones said:
I would say end it as he starts to ride down the slope. Cause then you're like ok, he's on his horse, and there's the column. How the Hell is he gonna pull this off?

you should do it earlier like when the fuel cap gets knocked of by the wing(y)