Same old Uncle Lucas's story

roundshort

But we were told here at the Raven that they started filming 2 weeks ago . . .Pale Horse, You got some 'splaining to do!

Finn

Staff member
Yep, we've definitely heard this one before. Only this time it seems a slightly extended edition. But nevertheless...

On the other hand, Lucas has said he's going to do this movie. Now, what would happen if he doesn't after all? The guy will be a laughingstock of Rostock, livestock and Woodstock.

...but then again, as a man of his position, he really doesn't have to care.

roundshort

I wonder if he will stick his kids in this movie? Too bad his daughter was cut out of last Star Wars. Maybe his son will be Indy's new sidekick?

IndyBuff

If they're just going to blow the film off they should at least come out and just say so instead of keeping us fans hoping for another movie. I want to see this film get done and get done well but apparently the fans care more than the producers do.:(

roundshort

I heard on an inside scoop that they are starting filming in four weeks . . .

Wait sorry wrong thread and person!

indyt

I know we have been drug through the mud with this movie before, but this news to me is encouraging. I agree with Finn, Lucas said he would commit to the movie; if he didnt now, he would really get a ear full from everybody. It also is reassuring that the news was on Fox news. I am hoping for the best and excited about the update. :cool:

Lon

The only news release or statement I'm interested in or will believe is an official statement from Spielberg or Lucas saying "Production on the fourth Indiana Jones film has begun..."

roundshort

Nice Lon I agree, thee is more disinformation on this movie than on anthing else I have seen, too many so-called "INSIDERS"

Pale Horse

Staff member
hmmm, (checking his sources), missed it by 20 days....I think I forgot to take back on kadam to honor the god whose project this is.

Maybe the Raveners here have a better inside track and are more connected then I thought.

Oh wait, did I type that out loud?

My apologizes.

roundshort

hmm maybe pale horse if full of it

opps did I type that??

I predict that filming will begin, has begin, will continue to begin, until further notice!

Wow I am a hollywood insider too!

Last edited:

Junior Jones

I'm hoping to either verify or disprove a rumor...

Does anyone have access to a film industry magazine titled Below the Line? Someone referenced it at another website. It supposedly features a run down of all the films now shooting.

In the latest print edition (no website link available) it lists Indiana Jones 4 for "mid 2006".

I've never heard of it, but I'm no industry insider like many of you. :rolleyes:

roundshort

good point, well . . .with no Indy 4 . . .

I kinda feel empty now . . .

I wish Caddyshack had a messageboard!

I might actually have to get some work done!

Dene

Lucasfilm have denied a "mid-2006" start? Why bother to deny something so unspecific? And didn't Lucas say at one point that their window of opportunity for getting Spielberg was next Spring?

This is indeed ridiculous. If it doesn't shoot in 2006, it ain't gonna shoot ever. Next year is make or break for this project, but it's bizarre that the producers are so persistent in denying its progress.

Garrett

Dene said:
Lucasfilm have denied a "mid-2006" start? Why bother to deny something so unspecific? And didn't Lucas say at one point that their window of opportunity for getting Spielberg was next Spring?

This is indeed ridiculous. If it doesn't shoot in 2006, it ain't gonna shoot ever. Next year is make or break for this project, but it's bizarre that the producers are so persistent in denying its progress.

where do you see that they've denied this?