Scavenger Hunt @ Indy's House

Indyologist

Stoo said:
I've always enjoyed looking at the shots of Indy's house in ROTA
as it's one of the rare glimpses into his home life. The desk, the
stuff in his cupboard, keeping his gun in his desk drawer, etc.
(Seeing it widescreen is really great for this). Notice that the
wine/champagne bottle is already open when Marcus arrives...

OMG it's so good to know that I'm not crazy, because I love doing the very same thing, Stoo! I was so happy when I got the DVDs because I was delighted in being able to pause and "zoom" into different areas in Indy's living room in ROTLA! Some things I noticed:

1.) Indy has GREAT taste. His living room looks like a classy bachelor pad to me.

2.) Indy is disorganized and/or can be a slob. Some books in his bookshelves are piled on top of the other books instead of put into the shelves themselves like they normally are. Also, did you happen to notice the BOTTOM of Indy's closet where he takes his leather jacket from? Looks like he hasn't dug through that pile in a while! Also, when he takes his jacket from the hanger, he just lets the hanger fall to the bottom of the closet! Typical bachelor male, or what?

3.) A piano. Indy plays the piano?

What have the rest of you noticed? Interesting items? Observations that may give us insight into Indy's personality? Get out those DVD's and start zoomin'

**It would also be GREAT if those of you who are able to capture images from Indy's home could post them here so we can have "proof" of what you've seen or so that you can point out your observations. "Zoom in" if you can.**

intergamer

I seem to recall that there's a picture of a nude woman on the wall, or a statuette (or is that in his classroom?)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Last edited: