Seems to be the day for Indy Fools...

Finn

Staff member
I wonder if I should start dealing unvoluntary vacations if we're bound to get much more of these. Oh well, at least we've got a "source" this time.

That pic's Emperor's Tomb concept art, by the way.

NileQT87

i'm calling bull. we already met the man indy emulated the style of--"fedora".

and we've already seen TWO of john hurt's costumes. also--not john hurt's hair/facial hair--either shaggy or cleaned-up.

Bjorn Heimdall

There is so much funny stuff in the last one there. The movie: Han Solo, Carrie Fisher's script and of course, the sequel to What Lies Beneath(y)

The Man

Bjorn Heimdall said:
There is so much funny stuff in the last one there. The movie: Han Solo, Carrie Fisher's script and of course, the sequel to What Lies Beneath(y)

What Lies Beneath 2: Norman's A Floater(y) (y) (y)

NileQT87

you mean pond silt? lol.

i'd still be up for a young han series, provided they got somebody who could get a decent edgy vibe. it would kick 'the adventures of all the star wars characters you don't really care about''s patootie. do i particularly want to know the life stories of droid #10 in the corner, random jedi who dies in the clone wars and random bounty hunter with funky appendages? that's pretty much where i think the EU and all the planned t.v. shows are going wrong. i'm only attached to the main original trilogy heroes... i must admit. that's one way that spin-offs and EU materials of indiana jones are superior--you can't have them without the main character. star wars is in a mess of its own lack of main character focus.