should they release the trilogy next year?

should they release the indy trilogy

• do not release --- and say good bye toy line

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't know if this was asked , but i was telling my dad if they released the indy movies like they did star wars they could attract more children to watch and most likely help the toy line . let me know what you think

The Man

I'd love to see the first two cinematically, though Lucasfilm are probably focused more on the Blu-Ray releases...

Gear

If you mean on DVD, then yes, they're gonna re-release the series with KotCS. It's all marketing science, like how they released the triology "individually on DVD for the first time" before the new instalment could be put out.

Kevin

This is a great idea, but it should have been done last year, to build momentum for the KOTCS release.

Not for the dvd it should be back on the big screen next year for Last Crusade's 20th anniversary, and have it with a few CGI effects like the 1997 Star Wars trilogy. The most important thing for Raiders they should use CG on is where the fly goes in Belloq's mouth. Also kids would see it and be intrested in Indy. Please vote if it's a good idea and the toy line will be saved, or if it's a bad idea and good bye forever toy line.

TheMutt92

Indy's brother said:
You are entitled to your opinion, but I, for one strongly disagree.

Completly agree. I mean, he's the villain for Pete's sake! Him eating the innocent fly is just ruthless! ;)

TREN KROM

If this means CG edits then absolutely not.
It murdered the SW original trilogy. Let's hope the same won't happen to IJ.:dead:

Agent Z

I would venture to say that within five to ten years, if and when digital theaters really take hold, you will see more and more classics coming back on the big screen. In addition, I can also see the day when a private party could rent a theater during off hours and have the movie of their choice piped in.

Imagine reserving Raiders at the local theater for your birthday get-together. :whip:

Back to the question at hand....

In my mind, Indy films should have never left the theaters to begin with! ;)

indyrcks

yes release all three of them because I think Raiders Of The Lost Ark,Temple Of Doom and The Last Crusade It would be awesome if they released those films over in the Uk:D

It would be cool because it will be first time I would see the first three films on the big screen. A few years ago in the summer they show movies from the 70's,80's,and 90's up on the big screen they showed RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK but I did not go to see it. :(
On youtube I found something under the name " Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark - New 2008 CG." the guy taped it on the SIC-FI CHANNEL you should check it out.