Spielberg Bombshell: "I'll Leave Kate For LaBeouf"

Bjorn Heimdall

I wasn't sure how to understand this one... was Spielberg leaving his wife for some mano a mano action with Shia or was he leaving Kate out of Indy IV so she could smooch Shia in Indy V? :rolleyes:

The Man

Bjorn Heimdall said:
I wasn't sure how to understand this one... was Spielberg leaving his wife for some mano a mano action with Shia or was he leaving Kate out of Indy IV so she could smooch Shia in Indy V? :rolleyes:

Stevie would never allow Capshaw to kiss the lips of LaBeouf. "He's my rock, my light, my world, my everything," declared an emotional Spielberg during a recent DGA dinner. Meanwhile, Spielberg's palmist Nancy Alxelmez told Variety, "We hope that Steven will follow his heart. The man who gave Hook to the world deserves nothing but happiness."

Finn

Staff member
Note to people: the mod's smile starts to weaken.

Some class to this stuff, if you wouldn't mind. A wacky headline, if not accompanied by anything else is NOT a good prank. One more of the same style and I seriously start seeking the keys to the sin bin, no matter what the calendar says.

If you however have something you clearly spent some time on, go on and humor us...

The Man

Bjorn Heimdall said:

Yes, read a little deeper, my friend. Deeeeper...
*strokes Ming The Merciless Of Mongo Goatee in pathetic delight*

The Man

Jedinizar said:
I hate the 1st April...

yeah after completing the upcoming ?What Lies Beneath? sequel.!!! Is The Ghost this time Dr. Norman Spencer him self???

That article was covered on Channel 4's Teletext Page 321 today. So much for ensuring solid sources.;)