Store Open

Nurhachi1991

thats why i love where i live! nothing sells out our stores are full of indy legos i bought them all except the truck chase cause id rather buy the hasbro truck

xVendetta17x

It doesn't hurt to live is an isolated place
But if one Indy fans buys up all the merch there's none left for the others... if there are any

Shifty-Eyed Dog

I had the link, and ive also tried indianajonesshop.com which is supposed to be the alternate address, but neither one has been able to connect for the last 22 hours! GRRR!!!! why can everyone else get through??!?!?

Nurhachi1991

xVendetta17x said:
It doesn't hurt to live is an isolated place
But if one Indy fans buys up all the merch there's none left for the others... if there are any

im pretty sure im the only major indy fan here hell im probbly the biggest indy fan in the state

Gary2880

I was able to get on, browse around and order no problem at all?

Probably because im in Scotland and all you yanks slowing down their server were asleep :p Try going on at 3am your time and it shoud be fine.

snake_surprise

Has anyone placed an order but NOT had a confirmation email come through yet?

My order history shows that my order went through (ToD posters), but no confirm email. I have gotten emails from the SW shop after placing an order without any problem.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Arab Swordsman

snake_surprise said:

My order history shows that my order went through (ToD posters), but no confirm email. I have gotten emails from the SW shop after placing an order without any problem.

Same with me...no email but the order went through.

snake_surprise said:

I got a confirmation e-mail within 60 seconds of placing the order.

snake_surprise

Sounds like it is 50-50 on the confirmation emails, or thereabouts.

Maybe it has to do with when the order was made...mine was during the nightmare that was when the store went live...the entire site was not functioning properly due to the high traffic.

TennesseeKorben

I ordered the Limited Edition version of the Ultimate Indiana Jones Guide. It looks awesome. I got my confirmation email IMMDEDIATELY after placing the order. I still have some trouble accessing some pages of the store every now and then. I was also slightly disappointed with the lack of items. But we all know that will change at the release of the movie and shortly there after. I would love to buy the Art FX Statues.

Deckard

Those are awesome prints, I like the one called "resolve" might have to pick that up. Thanks for the heads up.