Street Fighter Film Franchise

jamesdude

Capcom is trying again with Street Fighter with the upcomming movie "The Legend of Chun Li"

What do you think of thier plan to make a Film franchise out of SF?

What do you think of the 1994 Van Damme Street Fighter?

BTW there is only one Guile:

JohnCenaasGuile.jpg

jamesdude

just to revive the topic, here is the trailer for the upcomming SF movie coming in feburary:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1DxKVLVOJ4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1DxKVLVOJ4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Apparently this film is taking the "Dark Knight" route.
on thing you will notice.......NO COSTUMES FROM THE GAME (n)

and just incase you ask....the man in the buisness suit and grey beard is none other than:

349469483_s.jpg

Nurhachi1991

hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken shoryuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesdude

Nurhachi1991 said:
hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken hydoken shoryuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude why are you trying to ruin my posts constantly. im the only one you do this **** to.

Nurhachi1991

jamesdude said:
dude why are you trying to ruin my posts constantly. im the only one you do this **** to.

A: I love Street Fighter and was making a joke because if you have played it you would know that Ryu Spams these two attacks.

B: No one has posted in this thread and it has been up since 9/30........ Does it really matter if I make a Street Fighter joke?