Summer Movie Showdown

Snakes

I say the Incredible Hulk. Batman would be close, but in a simple brawl the Hulk would probably have the upper hand.

The Man

Carrie in a fight I'm not sure about, but Samantha? Pah! She'd hump them all to death.

Peacock's-Eye

All Carrie would have to do, ala Medusa, is look her enemies in the eye. Her horrific ugliness would melt their faces faster than the Ark of the Covenant!

BurningFire333

I'm going to go with the Dark Knight. The Hulk is no tougher than Bane whom Batman has taken down many times. I'd also like to think that Indy would hold his own and somehow find a way to win or at least survive (like he always does). (y)

James

I always pick Indy to lose these type of mythical battles- and lose badly- before ultimately walking away the victor through sheer, dumb luck. :D

Michael24

Indy, after he takes a sampling of the Hulk's formula. Now that would be an interesting sight. A giant, muscular, green-skinned, Fedora-wearing, whip-wielding behemoth. His only real competition then would be Rosie O'Donnell. :D

Turtle

BurningFire333 said:
I'm going to go with the Dark Knight. The Hulk is no tougher than Bane whom Batman has taken down many times. I'd also like to think that Indy would hold his own and somehow find a way to win or at least survive (like he always does). (y)

The Hulk is far, far stronger than Bane. Plus, Bane has always been beaten by Batman somehow removing the Venom that makes him such a strong guy. And let's not forget, Bane is the man who broke the bat. Even with Venom, he comes nowhere near Hulk levels, who throws tanks around like they're toys.

Hulk would win, no question.

Batman beats Bane, Hulk beats Gods (Thor)

Marion Fan

Indy easily. All he has to do is fine the Ark in Area 51 and open it up on everyone else. The Wrath of God would kick everyone's ass.

Agent Z

Michael24 said:
Indy, after he takes a sampling of the Hulk's formula. Now that would be an interesting sight. A giant, muscular, green-skinned, Fedora-wearing, whip-wielding behemoth. His only real competition then would be Rosie O'Donnell. :D

A Hulk Indy ("Hindy"?) would definitely beat Rosie O'Donnell, but not before she nagged him about the unethical gun in his holster.

MaxPhactor23

I don't know who will win at the box office...but I would definitely watch Sarah Jessica Parker get beaten down by Batman, Ironman, and Hulk. Then Kim Cattrall sleeps with them all. Hulk smash! Then Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda come in and kill them all because they were ignored in this thread.

Last edited:

MaxPhactor23

Turtle said:
Batman beats Bane, Hulk beats Gods (Thor)

You don't read DC much...huh? Batman beats gods that could arguably take even Marvel's. They could take down the Hulk with ease. As a matter of fact...they have. Bruce has defeated Superman and Darksied for Christ sake! Mind over matter is the essence of the Bat. That beats all.

Snakes

If he was prepared, Batman would beat the Hulk. But in a chance encounter, my money's on Hulk. Indy would probably make a daring escape and just barely make it out alive.

Michael24

Agent Z said:
A Hulk Indy ("Hindy"?) would definitely beat Rosie O'Donnell, but not before she nagged him about the unethical gun in his holster.
Haha!! "Hindy." Love it! But imagine that confrontation if Tom Selleck was Indy! :eek: