Talk Show/ Morning Show Interviews

Snakes

Man, that ABC interview was terrible. Almost insulting at times. You could really tell they were uncomfortable with the bizarre and stupid questions. They had more fun talking amongst eachother than the interviewer.

-Jones-

Snakes said:
Man, that ABC interview was terrible. Almost insulting at times. You could really tell they were uncomfortable with the bizarre and stupid questions. They had more fun talking amongst eachother than the interviewer.

I agree. The same questions asked over and over can get a 'little' boring ;].

And yes it was a really poor interview. The faked smiles were so obvious...

FILMKRUSC

Snakes said:

I agree. I was really looking forward to this and the GMA interview was completely idiotic and without doubt the worst network tv interview I have ever seen. She practically ignored Lucas.

I felt sorry for Lucas/Spielberg/Ford. At least Shia didn't tell his "charming" Walgreens story again :sick: (n)

How does Diane Sawyer keep her job if that's the best questions she can come up with for an interview. Here's some free journalism 101 advice - when asking a question in front of 4 people - address it to one particular person.

I feel like writing the network and complaining it was so bad....Does GMA have a website/forum?

Last edited:

eroc

Mary Hart wants Indy to use the whip early...and often. I think she wants Indy to use it on her. That was the second time she has gotten worked up over the whip.:whip:

torao

Moderator Emeritus
TEH BIGGEST MOVIE EVAH!

All the embarassing tabloid-silliness of that little piece set aside.
The man is a goddamn charming and stunning, squirming, boyish, witty, not answering private questions, weirdly dressed piece of incredibly attractive body parts. Uhm. In other words. He's hot!

Now it's out.

sarah navarro

torao said:
TEH BIGGEST MOVIE EVAH!

The man is a goddamn charming and stunning, squirming, boyish, witty, not answering private questions, weirdly dressed piece of incredibly attractive body parts. Uhm. In other words. He's hot!

Now it's out.
HA!!!Glad you got that out;) Hes still the coolest,slickest man ever to crack a whip!
Harrisons pants were quite tight if you ask me.:p That was an pretty enjoyable interview.

sarah navarro

A_True_Believer said:
You just maxed out your creepy meter, sarah. :p
HAAA!!!!!!!No hahahha i didnt mean it like that!!!:p :p :p :p
WOAH THERE!!! thats understandable i didnt realize those sentences went toghter so creepily:eek:

northernsoul

torao said:
TEH BIGGEST MOVIE EVAH!

Now it's out.

Another great interview. I just love how much life this film has put back into him!

A_True_Believer

sarah navarro said:
HAAA!!!!!!!No hahahha i didnt mean it like that!!!:p :p :p :p
WOAH THERE!!! thats understandable i didnt realize those sentences went toghter so creepily:eek:

I figured. I just found the coincidence to be highly amusing. ;)