Temple of Doom board game

Palaceslave_82

Looking to buy a complete Temple of Doom LJN board game. I know there are two ( or more) versions; one where the characters you insert in the mine cars to race to safety are small cardboard squares with the actors' faces, the other with human-shaped plastic/ rubber cut-outs that slide into the carts snugly.

Looking for either, or both, but game must have all pieces. Condition isn't necessarily a factor, as long as everything including box and art are intact. Moderators, please feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread, if need be.

Thanks.

ljnhero

Interesting I've only seen the card board version not the molded figures that fit in the cart. If you have a sealed game I guess there is no way of telling what's inside. Are there indications of the variations on the box? I've also been told that there was an LJN card game but I've never seen it or know anyone who has one. The pictures of the card game can be seen in the toy fair catalog. Would be interested if anyone has any info in Indy LJN advertising material or info.

Palaceslave_82

The 2nd version I mentioned ( with the colored plastic/ rubber cut-outs) is a foreign version, see Boardgamegeek.com for pics and details. I just won a copy of the complete American version today...been tracking it for a week, and only ended up paying the starting bid. Excited!