Temple of the Forbidden Eye

emtiem

I like the opening to the story but tying it in so closely with the ride seems a bit of an odd choice.

Finn

Staff member
What was the issue with this guy in the first place? I know he posts a lot of videos, though.
Let's not pretend that most YouTube content creators don't try to monetize their efforts - they have to eat like the rest of us. But some still manage to rub people the wrong way when they do it with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

TheFedora

Let's not pretend that most YouTube content creators don't try to monetize their efforts - they have to eat like the rest of us. But some still manage to rub people the wrong way when they do it with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Oh I'm not blind to that either. Although I figure that he will move onto another franchise after the Indy game comes and goes with no new indy movie/material on horizon.

Anyways to get back to topic, I do try to go on the Forbidden Eye everytime I'm at disney. Also last summer, they had a cast member dressed as Indy doing photo ops in front of Forbidden eye. I'll try to find a pic.

Lance Quazar

Oh I'm not blind to that either. Although I figure that he will move onto another franchise after the Indy game comes and goes with no new indy movie/material on horizon.

Anyways to get back to topic, I do try to go on the Forbidden Eye everytime I'm at disney. Also last summer, they had a cast member dressed as Indy doing photo ops in front of Forbidden eye. I'll try to find a pic.
Yeah, I met the Indy walk-around character in Disneyland. A shame that he isn't a regular (or at least semi-regular) part of the park. Adventureland doesn't really have any characters to speak of and it would be a cool addition.

I give him a B for his level of interaction. I talked to him a good ten minutes. He didn't exactly evoke Indy and some of his responses to my questions weren't quite spot on to what one would think Indy would say. But he was engaging and a good sport. Though may have criticized his hat for being pretty awful and, while I'm no expert, I can see their point.

TheFedora

7LeoJBY.jpg

Found my picture of him. I know there was a version of Indy with or without the jacket. And he did seem to have a map he pulled out.