Temple's 2000

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Jay, I thought I would give you the chance to congradulate me on 2000 posts. i have worked long and hard and it's time you gave me my due. I know you have come to admire the Temple quite a bit, not only for my witty and well thought out posts, but also for my wisdom in all situations and hairy chest. Now is your opportunity to bow down before the Temple.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm impressed, temple. one month that i'm not around and miracles happen. 2000 posts. wow. this is the most amazing thing i've ever heard about in my whole life. you are the real temple, temple. god bless you.

(i wonder if i'll manage to get some sleep tonight after reading this)

Finn

Staff member
Indy said:
If this thread continues to progress as rapidly as it is, we'll soon be celebrating temple's 3,000th post.;)

Actually, it seems that the next thread will be for temple's 2997th...

roundshort

I think Temple, will fade away before then, I mean who wants to end up like the Stones, too old and around for too long, Live Like James Bond, Die like James Dean I always Say!

Canyon

This is the first time that I've seen this thread! Temple, allow me to say CONGRATULATIONS on your 2000th post count!

I've just got under 50 posts to go myself before I reach 2,000!!!

temple of john said:
Canyon, you are absolutely the classiest girl around. The Raven is proud to have you and you are the one member that shows class at all times.

Wow! Aww, what a sweetie you are! :eek: Thanks so much for the compliment. :D

And if Rae doesn't mind, I'm going to give you a kiss on the cheek.
kiss.gif

temple of john said:
Indy would have you in a heartbeat.

Oh%20my,%20I%20think%20I'm%20gonna%20faint!.3.jpg

Indy: "Hey Canyon, sweetheart. Are you doing anything later?"
Canyon: *thud*

qwerty

Canyon, can I ask you for a favour.
Can you, please, change your avatar?
It is spooky to read your posts and every time I look at your avatar I see Indy. That is weird. I know he is your hero but could you change your avatar to some chick. There is a couple of them for you to choose.

Junior Jones

qwerty said:

Canyon's had that avatar for a long time. If she changed, I wouldn't recognize her.

(BTW, are there any old-timers who think of 00Kevin when they see Henry Jones, Sr.'s avatar?)

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
qwerty said:
It is spooky to read your posts and every time I look at your avatar I see Indy. That is weird. I know he is your hero but could you change your avatar to some chick. There is a couple of them for you to choose.

With all do respect, but…

You have got to be kidding…
Just ‘cause you don’t agree with the fact you are not allowed to have the avatar you wanted ( one of your own face ) … it doesn’t give you the right to criticize other people choices.
There are other female members who have an avatar of a male character from the movies ( so did I for long time ).
There are even male members with an avatar of a female character from the movies.

So please... get over it. :whip:

Henry Jones Sr

Junior Jones said:
(BTW, are there any old-timers who think of 00Kevin when they see Henry Jones, Sr.'s avatar?)

I thought about that but his is a different Sallah than mine. I'll be getting an actual Henry Jones avatar when I reach 250 posts. :)

Ayrun said:
With all do respect, but?

You have got to be kidding?
Just ?cause you don?t agree with the fact you are not allowed to have the avatar you wanted ( one of your own face ) ? it doesn?t give you the right to criticize other people choices.
There are other female members who have an avatar of a male character from the movies ( so did I for long time ).
There are even male members with an avatar of a female character from the movies.

So please... get over it. :whip:

Seriously. There's nothing wrong with her having a man as her avatar. She really likes Indiana Jones. I'm sure if I really liked Marion or Willie or Elsa I'd have an avatar of one of them. Chill, friend. It'll be okay.

KDuncan

Junior Jones said:

I'm not really an old-timer, but yes, that does happen to me. I always do a double-take, but I'm getting better with it. I wish Kevin would come back, though.

And Ayrun's right, I'm female but every avatar I've ever used on here was male (Indy). Actually, this is my second avatar I've used but I'm planning on keeping it instead of changing it at 500 posts.

qwerty

Wait, wait, wait a minute. KDuncan is a chick too. That's what I am talking about. It is confusing enough that we all comunicate trough typed text, now I have to remeber who is male and who is female around here.
Who is out of these people also chick: Temple, roundshort, Indy Parise, Finn, Pale Horse, Jay and all the other regulars....

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Why does it matter so much to you, if the person you?re discussing something with is male or female?

Finn

Staff member
qwerty said:
Temple, roundshort, Indy Parise, Finn, Pale Horse, Jay and all the other regulars....
Well, the rest can speak for themselves, but to make you feel more comfortable, yes, last time I checked there was something hanging between my legs.

qwerty

Ayrun said:
Why does it matter so much to you, if the person you?re discussing something with is male or female?

I don't know, but it matters.
It's not the same. Tell me that when you talk with some dude you behave in the same way like when you talk to some of your girlfriends.