That's A Wrap Video Screenshots

Professor Jones

Wilhelm said:
I think that Harrison is wearing the professor clothes (Glasses etc) from the opening action scene in the university. LaBeouf looks like a student and Hurt as professor Ravenwood.

Regarding the "bowtie", there are just another think I notice... In one of the first official videos, the one about the shooting in New Heaven posted on the official site, we see indy in his classroom... then he wears his bowtie.

But in the motorcycle chase sequence... he wears his long tie!! So we can assume there will be at least 2 university sequences. I like to think, but of course it's just a conjecture, that at least one of them will be at the beginning, as usual, and one at the end of the movie. But of course the more university sequences there'll be the happier I'll be, because that's one of the most interesting and appealing ambience for the Indy movies, as far is my concern.

Kinglsey said:
John Hurt or Ray Winstone can probably take a part in the dark side too. I don't know, maybe to avoid falling in the Donovan and Elsas traitor characters, this time it could be an inverse development... someone who begins as a baddie can redeem himself (Abner?). It's a complex enough character to play an ambiguous role through the story.

I love that perspective... would really fit.

No Ticket

I thought the wrap for LC was pretty lame... and I wish they would've shown something other than Spielberg's toast. Which was very awesomely dramatic with Williams score over it. lol.

Professor Jones

No Ticket said:
I thought the wrap for LC was pretty lame... and I wish they would've shown something other than Spielberg's toast. Which was very awesomely dramatic with Williams score over it. lol.

I agree... Of course the effect of closing the shooting in one spectacular scene (as it happened in Raiders and in Temple, where at least the setting was exotic and suggestive) gives the toast another taste.

Besides, they choose the wrong music. Personally I would have kept the Raiders' March all the video through, and I wouldn't have concluded it on the notes of the "Keeper of the Grail" theme.

Indy4fan

Professor Jones said:
I agree... Of course the effect of closing the shooting in one spectacular scene (as it happened in Raiders and in Temple, where at least the setting was exotic and suggestive) gives the toast another taste.

Besides, they choose the wrong music. Personally I would have kept the Raiders' March all the video through, and I wouldn't have concluded it on the notes of the "Keeper of the Grail" theme.

I think the grail theme gives it a heroic, dramatic feeling of accomplishment.

Professor Jones

It is true that Ray Winston has got shifty eyes... but has a nice face and I would really love a good old sidekick-adventurer for Indy in the classic style, just as Jock, Sallah, Marcus or so on... would add some spicy and some humour to the plot. I hope he's not a traitor... would remind me too much the Last Crusade. I prefer declared (and classy) enemies in the Belloq-style.

Professor Jones

salussolia said:
hell probably argue with mutt

That is a great idea... instead of Indy-Mutt argues, that would too much remind us the fights between Henry Sr. and Henry Jr., would be fun to see a sidekick that can't stand the other sidekick, whom is forced to share the adventure... would add some nice spice.

Professor Jones

Professor Jones said:
Regarding the "bowtie", there are just another think I notice... In one of the first official videos, the one about the shooting in New Heaven posted on the official site, we see indy in his classroom... then he wears his bowtie. But in the motorcycle chase sequence ... he wears his long tie!! So we can assume there will be at least 2 university sequences. I like to think (but of course it's just a conjecture) that at least one of them will be at the beginning, as usual, and one at the end of the movie.

So... any ideas about that???

NileQT87

another option...

the scene after the opener involves a classroom scene, possibly a stop over at indy's house (???)... likely exposition... or perhaps two days of events instead of it being super brief?

there's also a train scene at the bedford (essex) train station. we know that mutt with his bike and indy are both present. they likely board the train together... either that or its an end scene. more than likely it's a train scene to get to another location instead of an airport scene. perhaps they take the train on their 'american adventure'. getting from connecticut to a mexican airport involves land travel... could include trains and planes.

if you'll note, this film so far seems to take place entirely in the americas... north america and possibly central or south america. last crusade was mostly in europe with a little side of western asia, temple was all in the far east and raiders was mostly in northern africa. the only archaeological civilization continents that we really haven't touched in a main adventure are the americas. we got a bitty taste of "peru", but that was only a teaser. it seems like they really are trying to cover each of the vastly different areas of the globe to give variety... just like each film deals with a different religion (so far--judaism, hinduism and christianity).

what we do know is that harrison has a wardrobe change or there's two days of events in bedford.

we also know that shia goes from a white t-shirt in bedford to a gray/navy t-shirt everywhere else. at some point hurt's character (abner?) and indy are in suspenders/bowties and shia is in dressed-up '50s wear (wide-legged high-waisted pants, wide short tie, etc...). we also know that hurt shaves off a considerable amount of facial hair at some point in the story.

Professor Jones

NileQT87 said:
there's also a train scene at the bedford (essex) train station. we know that mutt with his bike and indy are both present.

How do you know that? Have I lost something? I thought we didn't know nothing about the Bedford scene... from what you deduce that Indy and Shia are both present there? As far as I know even Indy could not be there...

NileQT87 said:
it seems like they really are trying to cover each of the vastly different areas of the globe to give variety... just like each film deals with a different religion (so far--judaism, hinduism and christianity).

That is true. I agreem they coud be covering more than we think of.

NileQT87 said:
what we do know is that harrison has a wardrobe change or there's two days of events in bedford.

Maybe you're referring not to Bedford, but to New Haven or maybe I really lost something...

Dr.Sartorius

Note Shia Labeouf's motorcycle at the Bedford train station:

IMG_0632.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/yq9acv

Professor Jones

Gee... I must be really blind! I've had totally lost that part of that thread! Incredible... That's really wonderful... all that photos, the video on Youtube with the stuntmen preparing the action scene... Thanks, you've added a lot of expectations more!(y)