The Boredom Club

DocWhiskey

I was so bored last night that I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was super long so I gave myself a haircut. Now I look like Jim CArrey from Dumb and Dumber.(n)

|ZiR|

DocWhiskey said:
I was so bored last night that I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was super long so I gave myself a haircut. Now I look like Jim CArrey from Dumb and Dumber.(n)

Oh dear. Honey, home haircuts are rarely a good idea. I did a similar thing when I was twelve. I thought my bangs were too long and instead of asking to go to the stylist, I trimmed them myself. "lol, how hard can it be?" thought I.

Had mini Spock fringe for the next couple of months. Teasing ensued. :(

Indy Black

Summer school starts Monday and while I love school attending during the summer no matter how old you are isn't fun(I'm in college).

Watching Leno and thinking about having pizza.:cool:

Abners lil Girl

I've actually called in sick to work this evening because I have so much to do. That was about two hours ago and I still haven't done anything, but I'm very bored - which is why managed to clock up a post-count of double digits in one day. I rock!

In my endless boredom (actually it's more procrastination) I'm toying with the idea of starting a 'Hottest Male IJ Character ' poll, but don't want to step on any toes. Whadda' think?

Mrs_Fedora

Abners lil Girl said:
I've actually called in sick to work this evening because I have so much to do. That was about two hours ago and I still haven't done anything, but I'm very bored - which is why managed to clock up a post-count of double digits in one day. I rock!

In my endless boredom (actually it's more procrastination) I'm toying with the idea of starting a 'Hottest Male IJ Character ' poll, but don't want to step on any toes. Whadda' think?

Yes! i'm in. start the thread!

Gear

gear guardian said:
So summer is here. So who's still bored? :cool:

^Well that was a while ago...

So late fall is here. Who's still bored?

I awoke very, very... very late today when I decided to wash away my sleep in the shower. Eventually, I made my way down the narrow staircase, lined with pictures-some I remember, others I don't. When the time came where other people normally eat their dinners or suppers, depending on their terminology, I ate a blend of left overs from the great night previous, and then proceeded to hang around doing nothing much in particular except wandering the enormous halls of the 'Epic Web', which leads me to now: 2:25 am, Sunday morning with a dark, silent night over the cities fringe where this thread surfaced into my thoughts.

Just thought I'd bring back the ol' club. Strike up the band!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
It's summer here and I have just finished my final year at Film School. And I'm graduating! I'm so happy I passed everything. It was such a hard year. So now, I'm just recovering from the year. I produced two films (one short about 6 mins long and a documentary about 20 mins long) this year with all the other assessment on top of that (and the laziest crew ever on the short). I really wasn't well near the end, I had to go to the doc's and it is the doctor's order that I rest for the next couple of weeks (apparently my ails are stress and tiredness related).

But hey, I'm cool now. Christmas is coming, and the graduation ceremony is certainly something I've been looking forward to all year. So I guess there's some happy times ahead in the short term at least. I'm kind of bored but at the same time, I just need some time to heal. Some time to party would be good medicene too. :p

Little Indy

Congratulations and best of luck to you. The idea of Christmas and summer together just seems a little odd. Not bashing or anything.

Little Indy

Violet Indy said:
I really wasn't well near the end, I had to go to the doc's and it is the doctor's order that I rest for the next couple of weeks (apparently my ails are stress and tiredness related).

Always do what the doctor orders;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Little Indy said:
Congratulations and best of luck to you. The idea of Christmas and summer together just seems a little odd. Not bashing or anything.

Thanks. Summer and Christmas is alright together. I've never had a White or Winter Christmas, so I guess I'm just used to it. It's always fun watching the American Christmas movies with all the snow and watching it in shorts and with the air-con on. :p Btw, I watched Christmas Vacation for the 20th Christmas in a row (watching that film is kind of tradition for us).

I guess our Christmas Eve meal is different too. We have cold shaved ham off the bone and shaved turkey breast with cold salads, cheeses and stuff (the tradition for a lot of Aussies is to have seafood and barbeques). Though Christmas Day is when we have the roast turkey meal. God, I'm hungry. I'm a huge turkey fan, but they never have the real stuff in store, it's always the frozen cardboard box stuff that tastes like rubber. Christmas Eve and Day have the best meals and left-overs of the year. (y)

indy34 said:
congratulations on that :)
sounds exactly like what my brother is except he's going Malaysia to relax (y)

Thanks. Lucky for your bro. I can't even afford to go to Sydney for a holiday. I seriously am trying to save my cash up for a car and for equipment. I want to start up a business. I'm just happy to spend time with the family, I've been so busy, it's time I paid some attention to them. My little bro's graduating from Year 7 this week. 2 graduations in one year. Unbelievable, huh?(y)

Gear

Yankee Jim: "Christmas in summer?!!?... Aussies... :rolleyes:

Australia Annie: "Christmas in winter??!.... Americans...

And congrats VI.