The Bourne Supremecy

I

Indy_Jones88

The Bourne Supremecy was awesome. I just got home from seeing it and it is so good. If you liked the first one, you will love this one. Even if you didn't like the first one, you will like this one. 5 stars and 2 thumbs way up. :D

I

Indy_Jones88

Has anyone else gone to see it? If not you should go, now. Why are you still reading this post, go now to see it. It was the best movie I have seen in a very long time.

I

Indy's_main_man

I saw it. It had some good action sequences but the editing was bad and half way through the film I just stopped caring....

The whole film you waited for a big payoff but never got it...It had a hole.

it lacked character depth and there's some thing i'd question plot wise.

It was okay but i'd wait until it comes out on DVD

Finn

Staff member
A strong suggestion to all of you Finns out there:

This is not a bad movie, but please wait 'til the DVD. Support inland products. Go see <I>Vares</i> instead.

grumpus

i saw it the day it came out, i liked but a bunch of the people who saw it with me didnt like it. i think some of them didnt even know what was happening. (sort of a spoiler) the best part about the movie that wasnt even in the movie was when the guy shot himself in the head, a little kid sitting next to me asked who'd shoot. now i know the kid and that was one of the more dumb things he has said

Indy Benson

but the editing was bad and half way through the film I just stopped caring....

How so? Please give an example.

I saw both movies and liked them both. The only real complaint is the Mtv-ish hand-held camera shots during the fights. That was annoying.

I

Indy_Jones88

Indy Benson said:
How so? Please give an example.

I saw both movies and liked them both. The only real complaint is the Mtv-ish hand-held camera shots during the fights. That was annoying.

I loved that part of the movies. it makes you feel like your their and it's almost like it gives you an adreniline rush. (Note: They used this technique in band of brothers and it worked great, it made you feel like your their with the men of Easy Company.)

Indy Benson

I loved that part of the movies. it makes you feel like your their and it's almost like it gives you an adreniline rush. (Note: They used this technique in band of brothers and it worked great, it made you feel like your their with the men of Easy Company.)

It seemed to work better in BoB, and Saving Private Ryan. In this, it just annoyed me for some reason. I think it's becoming too common to use this technique.