The Dagger Of Atreus

JgonzalezNJ

Was this the only relic Indy handled other then the skull? I have posted this question before and after watching the movie several times does'nt seem like he does - another thing he picked up was that bronze/gold mask. Just looking thru the Hidden Relics from the small figs to complete my set of items he handled and that are a close scale.
Thanks for any help.

Now that I think of it, the list of Relics we received from Hasbro says the dagger was not in a movie.:confused:

Lambonius

The Hasbro hidden relic dagger is not the dagger that he picks up briefly in Orellana's Cradle in KOTCS. The hidden relic dagger is actually from one of the old Dark Horse comics, though I forget which one exactly. I'm sure someone else can clarify this shortly.

JgonzalezNJ

So does that mean the Crystal Skull of Akator with the Irina Spalo figure is the only KOTCS relic in the 3.35" line of figures?

Stoo

The dagger is from "Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece". (If anyone likes Greek mythology and is hungry
for a WW2 Indy adventure, this is worth a read.) Cool that they included a Dark Horse item with the toys.:)

Lambonius

Stoo said:
The dagger is from "Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece". (If anyone likes Greek mythology and is hungry
for a WW2 Indy adventure, this is worth a read.) Cool that they included a Dark Horse item with the toys.:)

That's the one. It's in the Dark Horse Indiana Jones Omnibus #2 if I'm not mistaken.

Stoo

Hey Lambonius, you or one of the other customizers should make a Golden Fleece! A small swatch of sparkly, golden material would suffice.
(Off topic: Have you ever seen footage of The Who from the Peoria Opera House '68? What a blow-out!(y))

DIrishB

Stoo said:

The figures included a few other artifacts featured in the DH comics: the Spear of Destiny, the Philosopher's Stone, etc.

JgonzalezNJ

Could you guys tell me which relics below are from Indy 4? Thanks in advance!

Relics featured in the films, and have historical reference
Ankh of Osiris ? Russian Soldier (KOTCS)
Eye of Horus - Mutt Williams w/ t-shirt (KOTCS)
Anubis Statue - Short Round (TOD)
Aztec Sun Dial - Temple Guard (TOD)

Relics not featured in the films, and have historical reference
Easter Island Head - Indiana Jones (TOD)
Terracotta Warrior Statue - Cairo Swordsman (ROTLA)
Terracotta Horse ? Sallah (ROTLA)
Spear of Destiny - Mutt Williams w/ leather jacket (KOTCS)
Battle axe of Leif Ericson - Colonel Vogel (TLC)

Relics not featured in the films, and have no historical reference
Ancient Arrowhead - Ucha Warrior (KOTCS)
The Dagger of Atreus ? Bazooka Indiana Jones (KOTCS)
The Eye of the Peacock - Indiana Jones with crystal skull in hand (KOTCS)
Funerary Mask ? Cemetery Warrior (KOTCS)
Chinese Lion - Mola Ram (TOD)
Chinese Dragon??? ? Willie Scott (TOD)
Spartan Helmet - Chief Temple Guard (TOD)

ChromiumBlue37

Willie Scott comes with the Philosopher's Stone

Temple guard comes with a Thuggee Sun Dial. You can see the Thuggee emblem in the center of it on both sides as well as on the belt buckles of the guard and Giant Thuggee.

Lambonius

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Willie Scott comes with the Philosopher's Stone

Temple guard comes with a Thuggee Sun Dial. You can see the Thuggee emblem in the center of it on both sides as well as on the belt buckles of the guard and Giant Thuggee.

Not to mention that the Spartan Helmet and Chinese Lion most certainly have historical references. ;)

Kooshmeister

JgonzalezNJ said:
Relics not featured in the films, and have no historical reference
The Eye of the Peacock - Indiana Jones with crystal skull in hand (KOTCS)
(TOD)

Actually, that's the diamond Indy tries to get from Lao Che. The name is a retcon, but the diamond itself is supposed to be the one from Temple of Doom.