The Epic Journey Continues Spring 2009

RedeemedChild

At first I had doubts but now that I?ve viewed the trailer for Wolverine and the X-Men those doubts are all gone. It seems that the latter part of 2008 and the Spring of 2009 will bring families some of the most exciting adventures that no one could have dreamed of having on the small screen.

To prove what I mean simply take a look at the evidence. This fall Lucasfilm Animation will release a continuation of the series that began on Cartoon Network last in the year 2003 and that program was the award winning Star Wars Clone Wars. This September/ October Star Wars The Clone Wars will debut on Cartoon Network featuring all the heroes and villains that we know and love and introduce new ones.

Then in the Spring of 2009 every child?s favorite hero Wolverine will strike his way back into the world to save the earth from the moral lacking and cold hearted Magneto and his Brotherhood of Mutants. Of course right now Spring 2009 is a long way off, but I trust that Marvel will continue to keep us updated with sneak peek videos and exclusive Marvel.com previews of the upcoming show the same way StarWars.com has provided sneaks and special footage of The Clone Wars every month. Hopefully Marvel will release a new tie-in comic series for Wolverine and The X-Men and perhaps it may even spawn a trading card game and hopefully a LEGO X-Men video game.

The last great X-Men show to ever air on television was X-Men Evolution and I?ve found that is one of the best X-Men programs that I?ve ever seen besides the 2000 movie X-Men. I hope that this new show will contain the same kind of moral lessons and values that X-Men Evolution had in it.

Here is a link to the exciting trailer for Wolverine?s new excursion.
http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/77/26277.php

It's very nice to see Wolverine back in his classic yellow uniform.