The Eyes of Eternity

bigdaddygamer14

FanFilm Trailer

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5oX0MNkZOw&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P5oX0MNkZOw&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Gear

Honestly, that's one of the best looking fanfilms I've seen. And I'm not just humoring you.

And as a train enthusiast, that one part helped make it.

muttjones

your film is very reminiscent of the style that indy films are of. the writing is very good and funny plus the action sequences hold up for a no-budget film. The acting isn't great but it is understandable.
The thing that gets me is the shots. The position of the camera is what conveys the message to the audience some of the shots i was just wondering why you bothered to shoot from that angle (though others were fantastic). On your next film you should think about the message you are trying to send and whether using the camera in a certain way can achieve that (it almost always does).

Otherwise a fantastic film. (y) (y)

bigdaddygamer14

Thank you both very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. We worked VERY HARD. And in regards to the camera, I know what you mean about some of the angles, but you know, when you hand your friend the camera after explaining the shot, you just sort of hope he comes through. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. Thanks for your constructive criticism and praise.

bigdaddygamer14

Also muttjones, the film is missing the first 6 minutes, which is an action sequence involving a chase and a train, part of that can be seen in the trailer. Dumb Warner Music Group got in a hissy fit because of the song Indy's Very First Adventure and I had to remove it and start with the title. Perhaps I can upload that scene somewhere else.

muttjones

:gun:
bigdaddygamer14 said:
Also muttjones, the film is missing the first 6 minutes, which is an action sequence involving a chase and a train, part of that can be seen in the trailer. Dumb Warner Music Group got in a hissy fit because of the song Indy's Very First Adventure and I had to remove it and start with the title. Perhaps I can upload that scene somewhere else.

maybe google video. alot of things get onto there. and you make it private so only selected people can view it.