The Eyes of Eternity

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
ResidentAlien said:
That's only because the 6 topics he posted for the other video were all merged.
ResidentAlien's also been here for over a year and has never posted multiple topics about the same thing.
I know, I set an unwritten "one thread per creation" guideline when I did a lot of merging in fanwork earlier this year. Thank you for usually posting when and where appropriate. However, I think dragging a personal thread off topic or an unwillingness to offer constructive criticism are worse offenses than begging for youtube hits (not referring to anyone in particular), especially when the target has photographic proof they get out of the house once in a while.

Moedred said:
I know, I set an unwritten "one thread per creation" guideline when I did a lot of merging in fanwork earlier this year. Thank you for usually posting when and where appropriate. However, I think dragging a personal thread off topic or an unwillingness to offer constructive criticism are worse offenses than begging for youtube hits (not referring to anyone in particular), especially when the target has photographic proof they get out of the house once in a while.

So I need to photographically document my personal affairs for the internet to see?

Heh. If that's a rule then consider me gone. The whole beauty part of the internet is that is isn't your real life. You guys don't know anything about me and I prefer it that way. My real world affairs are the business of no one other than myself.

Nurhachi1991

Ah for crying out loud guys chill the **** out this is an Indiana Jones forum not the breakfast club.

Anyway the project looks good Bigdaddygamer keep up the good work!

Johnny Jones

The whole beauty part of the internet is that is isn't your real life. You guys don't know anything about me and I prefer it that way.
Well, we can at least infer that you aren't such a jerk in real life, because everyone you know would have beaten the crap out of you by now. (Hope that doesn't cross the line, mods, I just can't stand people being bullied for no reason, and after all it's simply a statement of fact.)

Anyway, not trying to go way off-topic. I commend bigdaddygamer14 for his choice of main villain not being a Nazi or rival archaeologist. Phew! And judging by the blood on Indy's shirt in that one photograph, he seems to be a worthy opponent too! Hope the trailer comes up promptly as planned. :whip:

Johnny Jones said:
Well, we can at least infer that you aren't such a jerk in real life, because everyone you know would have beaten the crap out of you by now. (Hope that doesn't cross the line, mods, I just can't stand people being bullied for no reason, and after all it's simply a statement of fact.)

Oh yes, just because you're a dip**** incapable of understanding the simple concept of context (twice today I've had to raise this issue), everyone in the real world must hate me? Or everyone online for that matter?

But I digress. You're just another icon on the flickering screen. You bore me.

muttjones

lets just chill guys. Resident Alien none of this is wanted on a forum like this. It brings many more people down to the poor level of internet abuse.

So bigddaygamer, how long till a trailer. A poster? Keep us posted.:D

bigdaddygamer14

Here is the trailer, I hope you all like it!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yN5EbCzDstw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yN5EbCzDstw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Johnny Jones

Nice Raiders/Temple homages! Looks great all in all, can't wait to see it on the little screen!
I'm sure everyone else will have something more profound to say, but I'm glad to be the first to reply anyway.

muttjones

Nice. I wish i had the proper Indy costume like you.

My only critique would be to change the font. To me it doesn't suit the rest of the trailer.

Anyway fantastic work. Can't wait to see it.

bigdaddygamer14

FIRST POSTERS!

30mn9qd.jpg

2nurdpt.jpg

rbgl0w.jpg

Hope you like them!

bigdaddygamer14

It will take about 2 weeks to finish filming, and probably another week or so to get it uploaded. I don't like to upload my films until my family and close friends have seen them. That way I can be assured of showing it to them myself before they search it out on YouTube or something.

muttjones

bigdaddygamer14 said:
It will take about 2 weeks to finish filming, and probably another week or so to get it uploaded. I don't like to upload my films until my family and close friends have seen them. That way I can be assured of showing it to them myself before they search it out on YouTube or something.

will you release the film in parts on youtube?