The Henry

penman hats

Down at the fire department I was told ounce something that comes to mind. When making out your reports or run cards. If you didn't write it down it didn't get done. The reason this person said this is because at one time some poor guy didn't write something down that he did on scene during a call and later when reviewed got in trouble because even his fellow firefighters remember him doing that one small thing. Because he didn't write it down it didn't get done. Thats how the world works I understand that.

Just try and think outside of the box a little. Is it possible that they need to label the hat on the receipt and the felt they used to make this special order for the Raiders movie was the same. So, they just wrote down poet. Is it possible thats why no one can find the block from HJ at any other time. Is that also possible why the TOD and LC bow work shape look so much different than the Raider and so much like each other.

Try to keep an open mind. If the facts were all in and correct about the Raiders hat being the poet why are there so many people not able to get a Raiders hat from the Poet.

eazybox

penman hats said:
Down at the fire department I was told ounce something that comes to mind. When making out your reports or run cards. If you didn't write it down it didn't get done. The reason this person said this is because at one time some poor guy didn't write something down that he did on scene during a call and later when reviewed got in trouble because even his fellow firefighters remember him doing that one small thing. Because he didn't write it down it didn't get done. Thats how the world works I understand that.

Just try and think outside of the box a little. Is it possible that they need to label the hat on the receipt and the felt they used to make this special order for the Raiders movie was the same. So, they just wrote down poet. Is it possible thats why no one can find the block from HJ at any other time. Is that also possible why the TOD and LC bow work shape look so much different than the Raider and so much like each other.

Try to keep an open mind. If the facts were all in and correct about the Raiders hat being the poet why are there so many people not able to get a Raiders hat from the Poet.

What I think happened was exactly what you just posted on the other forum, so I don't see what the argument is about! I think HJ took a Poet or its raw parts, and fashioned it into a close replica of Deborah Nadoolman's modified slouch hat prototype.

Because the hat was originally a Poet, that's what they continued to call the bespoke hat after the alterations. In TOD & LC, Swales apparently used stock Poets and did not perform many alterations except with the ribbons, which were very wide on the original Poets.

Can I go home now, please? :)

Jack

penman hats

I think we agree on everything except that i wouldn't call the raiders hat a poet just because they used the same felt. There more to a hat than just the felt body.