The mystewy hippie from Twailer #1 On Fwiday Night

Stoo

Great! Thanks for the notice, The Man. That makes 2 so far. K.Blanchett and now Hurt...
Shouldn't the thread title say "Fwiday Night"?;)

The Man

Stoo said:
Great! Thanks for the notice, The Man. That makes 2 so far. K.Blanchett and now Hurt...
Shouldn't the thread title say "Fwiday Night"?;)

Duly noted and changed, my fwiend.

The Man

"Mystewy Hippie"? Oh, now I understand. Should have stuck this in the spoiler folder.:eek:

Still, though, we're close enough to release, so Master Hurt could well feel sufficiently loose-lipped to give us something...anything.

Finn

Staff member
The Man said:
"Mystewy Hippie"? Oh, now I understand. Should have stuck this in the spoiler folder.:eek:
That would have been wrong too.

Hinting that John Hurt is playing you-know-who might warrant as a spoiler. Him appearing in a talk show - what this thread is really about - does not.

The Man

Finn said:
That would have been wrong too.

Hinting that John Hurt is playing you-know-who might warrant as a spoiler. Him appearing in a talk show - what this thread is really about - does not.

Curses! From now on he will be known as Poncho.;)

G-Man

xVendetta17x said:
Ah thanks
Apologies for my ignorance
Apologies not necessary my friend. I'm guessing you are stateside, so why would you know who Jonathon Ross is? I'd never heard of Jimmy Kimmel til he started F****** Ben Affleck ;)

Stoo

My local listing says that "Hurt drops in to chat about his latest film, The Oxford Murders."
I'm sure Ross will slip in 1 or 2 questions about Indy but that's probably all we'll get.

For anyone who misses it tonight, the show repeats late Saturday night/early Sunday.

The Man

Stoo said:
My local listing says that "Hurt drops in to chat about his latest film, The Oxford Murders."
I'm sure Ross will slip in 1 or 2 questions about Indy but that's probably all we'll get.

For anyone who misses it tonight, the show repeats late Saturday night/early Sunday.

Yeah, he probably won't elaborate, but anything is gold-dust at this stage.

He also confirmed that Harrison Ford is the star of the movie and that he himself plays a man in the movie.

You learn something new every day.

The Man

herr gruber said:
He also confirmed that Harrison Ford is the star of the movie and that he himself plays a man in the movie.

You learn something new every day.

Oh, and frogs have teeth...