The mystewy hippie from Twailer #1 On Fwiday Night

The Man

Ross is a total kiss-ass. He savaged Ben Affleck and every film he made on Film 200?, but when he came on the Friday show, Ross practically tongued the man.

Hurt still comes across with a lacklustre attitude for this movie... Cheer up, Johnny Boy, you've just acted in a movie that most actors would poison their pet hamsters to be in.

(Secretly, he's probably thinking 'Jesus, I've just starred in Indy IV.')

Stoo

herr gruber said:
He also confirmed that Harrison Ford is the star of the movie and that he himself plays a man in the movie.
...and that he wouldn't be playing an elephant man. That whole part made me laugh.:D
Hurt couldn't say the title, either!

The questions Ross asked and the background photo were the same as the Blanchett interview
but it's obvious he loves Indiana Jones. He kept mentioning how excited he was for the movie
(and mentions Indy in a BBC documentary on H. Rider Haggard).

Chilled_Monkey

lol he couldn't resist another pop at Lucas either. Having already gone on record as describing him as a social retard, when pushed by Ross to spill the beans on the film he responded with words to the effect of:

'I cant say a word or else I'll get sued, and knowing George he probably would'

They really didn't get along well did they :p

Paulio

Ive just watched it tonight. John Hurt did have a swipe at george and also said he signed a contract and couldnt reveal anything at all until the release of the movie. All he did say was to confirm the title, expressed how good Harrison was to work with, answers some other silly questions, and confirmed he wasnt an elephant in the movie.

For those people who dont/cant see Jonathon Ross they might not know that he also presents the Film 200? programme in the UK which reviews current and up-coming movies. I have not watched this in a while but Indiana Jones 4was not mentioned in his blockbuster movies for 2008 predictions at the end of 2007 and I dont think its been mentioned in his 2008 programmes yet (correct me if im wrong).

However, Jonathon himself did seem excited by the new movie which will be good for the publicity of the film, in the uk anyway.

I was a bit p****d off with his first guest (some animal/nature presenter) who said that Indy was scared of rats!