The New Super Deluxe Indy Caption Contest - Volume 1!!!

Deadlock

The pictures change but the rules remain the same.

1. Post your captions for the next week.
2. Next week I'll post the winners.
3. The #1 winner will have the honor and priviliege of selecting the next picture and judging the next contest.

Here goes nothin'...

r45.jpg

Indyologist

"Diarrhea... why did it have to be diarrhea?"

(You all know Harrison Ford was sick with dysentery during the filming of this scene, right?)

--OR--

Indiana Jones and the surrounding crowd reacts as the giant Arab swordsman puts down his bone-shattering scimitar and decides to do a striptease instead...

-OR-

Indiana Jones and the surrounding crowd reacts as a troupe of burly Nazis recreate Monty Python's "Military Fairy" sketch.
"I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Last edited:

westford

Several people in the crowd fainted as Indy let off one of his infamous 'silent but violent' bottom burps...

Indyologist

westford said:
Several people in the crowd fainted as Indy let off one of his infamous 'silent but violent' bottom burps...

LOL!
That's what you get for eating the local food, Indy!

Canyon

Indy stared as suddenly several hundred Indy droolers began franatically making their way over to him.

"Do you hear that? That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way!"
Oops! Sorry, wrong francise...

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
To his horror, Indy suddenly realized that he had forgotten the student's "Wearatowelaroundyourhead" Day.

I

Indy_Jones88

Indy suddely needed to go to the little boys room and fast

Indy "Where's a toilet when ya need one?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry Jones Sr. "What happens at 11 o' clock?"

Indy "I will have diarreha!!! What time is it now?"

Henry Jones Sr. "11 o' clock" :)

Element

Indy- "I could really use one of those diapers on your heads... aaaa I mean turbans."

an Arab- "why"?

Indy- "because I need to take a Sh .....ahhh I mean my head is hot with this Fedora".

Raffey

** This is a candid picture of the reactions of Harrison Ford and dozens of extras when Lucas and Spielberg first decided to do their behind-the-camera work without pants AND underwear because quote, "It was too hot." **

:D :D

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Raffey said:
** This is a candid picture of the reactions of Harrison Ford and dozens of extras when Lucas and Spielberg first decided to do their behind-the-camera work without pants AND underwear because quote, "It was too hot." **

HAHAHAHAH!

IndyMcFly

Locals watch in horror as Harrison Ford "fills his jalava." (sp? word?) The result is devastating shock, and some locals even pass out from laughter. Still others try to get a good view of Indy's backside.

In Christ,
Shane

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"Which one to use?! Which one to use?!" Indy fiercely muses to himself, standing in the middle of the marketplace, staring across at nothing whatsoever. The man senses danger, but from where? Indeed, what can he possibly have to fear? The cute little monkey running across to the one-eyed organ grinder? The group of German tourists? The butcher with an eccentrically large carving knife? Clearly, there was no danger, but still, his right hand urged him to punch somebody else, and he just had Sallah's eldest son. The left hand, on the other...erm, well, y'know...said, "wait, go introduce yourself...shake hands." An awful, awful decision to make, between reckless, unwarrented violence and ridiculously naive kindness. The sweat poured down his temples and into the corners of his eyes, and that which missed his eyes followed his neck down to his chest. The man was absolutely paralyzed with indecision. And so he stared at nothing whatsoever.

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Harrison Ford stands in disbelief as he realizes Indy IV will never be made, and the Fan Boys of the Raven standing behind him hardly know how to react to that news as well..."

Deadlock

Thanks for the reminder VP...

In third place, Pale Horse!

Pale Horse said:
"Harrison Ford stands in disbelief as he realizes Indy IV will never be made, and the Fan Boys of the Raven standing behind him hardly know how to react to that news as well..."

Cynicism and bitterness... I like it!

In second place, Indyologist!

Indyologist said:
"Diarrhea... why did it have to be diarrhea?"

Well, this picture was just asking for a scatological caption... Indyologist, you got there first and with a "nice" film reference too. :)

And finally, in first place, Raffey!

Raffey said:

Crude? Yes. Completely out of the blue and downright hilarious? Yes, Yes. Good luck with the next pic, Raff-meister!

Raffey

Whoa! Y'mean I finally won one of these! :D :D

Yikes! I'll try to find a pic in the next couple days. I've got one that just might work...

At the very least, it's probably one that will be unexpected!