The Official Trailer Thread

northernsoul

I cannot believe it's finally here. After all these years!! I love the beginning, and the whole hat sequence - seeing his silhouette on the truck was priceless. And Ford looks perfect, no one can knock him after this (He sounds weirdly like Kiefer Sutherland though...)

But... it just doesn't feel like an Indiana Jones film yet. The CGI and the colours and the *smoothness* of it all make it feel like any other blockbuster for me. I really really hope they haven't gone over the top with special effects...

I think it's just a case of getting used to it. There's only one way to find out!

Arab Swordsman

In the first shot of Indy driving the car next to the cliff against Spalko's car, who is the person laying in the passenger seat? It's not John Hurt or Mac. It looks like the person is laying down by the way their head is situated. Maybe someone is hurt?

Arab Swordsman

Arab Swordsman said:
In the first shot of Indy driving the car next to the cliff against Spalko's car, who is the person laying in the passenger seat? It's not John Hurt or Mac. It looks like the person is laying down by the way their head is situated. Maybe someone is hurt?

Now that I look at it again it might be a Russian they knocked out and left there.

Jez_

herr gruber said:
Jez, my new best friend, you should screencap the one with Indy swinging on his whip in the warehouse. Superb Indy shot.

picture1xs5.png

picture2is0.png

I have to say - Ford looks amazing for a 65 year old, and any doubts I had as to him handling the action have completely evaporated. If anything, it looks like they've amped the thrills and spills to the max with this one. Trailer is fantastic, I dont care what anyone else thinks.

3 Months to go!

indyt

I cant see why anyone would not like that trailer. It was great!! Wonderful to see him after all these years.

IrishLuck1980

NonStop said:
Make sure you're using FF, um, and download it instead. Use QT Lite for downloads.

Like I said, why?

FF? What is that? If you mean FireFox, I am. I think you guys aren't as anal about your HD as I am. Which is perfectly alright. I have never understood why people like Quicktime HD.

IrishLuck1980

Okay, after Indy misses the car, which is clearly being driven by Spalko, he lands in the truck. Then the camera switches to Indy in a car, which resembles the previous one driven by Spalko. Looks like he eventually gets that car.

triklops

Has anyone noticed the strange moves by the Soldier next to Ray WInstone in the "NOt as easy as it used to be" Scene ?

What's that ???

QBComics

right after you see Indy in the car about to get slammed with something you see 4 of the rock things close in on each other... I figured out that must be whats on top of that Lego set.